Old 09-19-2016, 08:13 PM   #15
explorer

2010 30' Flying Cloud
On the Road Full Time , Utah
To keep this thread on track, here's a link to the discussion regarding why I'm changing it up:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f516...fb-156783.html

Follow our journey living and working from the road full-time: http://themoreweexplore.com
explore more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:32 PM   #16
4 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
Gold Country , California
I have really enjoyed your videos, thank you for making them! It's fun to see you guys out there doing what you love.

My question may have been addressed in another thread, if so I apologize. If you are moving to a van so you can store your bikes, can you sleep in the van with you bikes? Won't that get really annoying if you have to constantly work around them?

Good luck, I'm along for the ride!

Old 09-19-2016, 08:39 PM   #17
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
Sneedville , Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by explore more View Post
I would imagine that there's a big difference between people who fulltime and still have to work 40 hours a week in their trailer, and those who don't. If I didn't have to spend so much time in here during the day, I would have a MUCH smaller trailer. Since I do "have" to work in here, it's nice to have the elbow room to be working at the desk while my wife is cooking.
Sorry, I can't watch the video on this connection so didn't realize you were still afflicted with the work thing.😄😄
Looking around in here I don't know if I could have run my business in here. I've always looked at the bedroom and wondered how that space could be better utilized. We use ours for its intended purpose and the rest of the day do not go back there. If there was a way to convert that space to an office during the day...maybe with twin beds and a folding table of some sort.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:03 PM   #18
explorer

2010 30' Flying Cloud
On the Road Full Time , Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Matt View Post
. If you are moving to a van so you can store your bikes, can you sleep in the van with you bikes? Won't that get really annoying if you have to constantly work around them?

That's exactly why we're going with a different van. With our current van, we have to constantly work around the bikes. We can store them inside, or sleep inside, but we can't do both very well at the same time.

Follow our journey living and working from the road full-time: http://themoreweexplore.com
explore more is offline   Reply With Quote