Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Lakewood , California
Airstreamless but willing

Mission (not too) impossible please: I am cautiously optimistic that I will be able to find someone with an Airstream that needs a good navigator. I do not own my own. I fell in love with the Airstream and traveling. Unfortunately, the relationship ended. The sense of loss is difficult, especially when you lose the Airstream too.

Never the less, I am brushing myself off and willing to try again. I am closing in on retirement and am looking for a traveling companion. You bring the trailer and I will be your social planner, navigator, and cook (if those jobs are not already allocated). I am an independent 61 year old woman that enjoys trailer traveling to National Parks, the coast, and other places of interest.

Please reply if you are interested.

luvTotravel
luvTOtravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
Naysayer

1968 24' Tradewind
Russellville , earth
Welcome to the forums. Good to see you are dusting yourself off and moving on with life. You might have better luck if you tell people about yourself. Happy hunting

Visit my photography and painting website
https://rooseveltfineart.com
Instagram is r.w.roosevelt

Boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member

1974 Argosy 24
Science Hill , Kentucky
I do know that they did set up a forum for single streamers. U may want to check there too.
Dotz(daschund) CB (daschund) Oh and 3 kids!!!
TAC# KY-3
mouth012006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member

Lakewood , California
The one thing I know about Airstreamers is that they are the most positive, warm and welcoming people I've met. I was in the middle of my first post when I ran out of time. Here's a little more about myself.

If all goes well, I will be available for traveling after this school year ends. Short trips or extended travels would be fun. I can join you wherever or you can pick me up along the way. I think the romance is with the Airstream. Doesn't matter much where "we" are going. I am good company. I don't smoke. I don't have a pet. I can cook with limited equipment/food. I am social and relatively easy to get along with. Looking for a friend (male or female) and am willing to share the cost. Everything is above board, no hidden agenda. I am open to answering questions because I just don't know how to describe myself. I am a computer junkie but am able to dry camp efficiently.

I will continue to check other boards. Wanted to start my own. Open to all suggestions. Thank you for your comments.
luvTOtravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
Welcome back...

This may be a good place to start....

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f508...les-60242.html
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
2 Rivet Member

1969 27' Overlander
Ehrhardt , South Carolina
Hi There
I lost my traveling companion and wonderful wife 5 years ago
to diabetis. I would enjoy talking to you and see where it goes. My email is oldcar29@yahoo.com
Thanks and good luck to you.
Dave
oldcar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
1 Rivet Member

2003 22' International
San Francisco , California
Hi LuvToTravel,
I just bought a 22' Airstream and Chevy Tahoe and plan to go to Baja in late November, early December with my dog and ?. Let's talk about it if you're interested in making that trip. It would be open ended time-wise. I just posted on the single forum.
stefle@sbcglobal.net
stefle is offline   Reply With Quote

« - | Top | Air...The Band »