Old 09-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2005 22' Safari
Hyde Park Place , Ohio
TAC October Magazine

I'm now requesting for articles for the October issue of the TAC Magazine My email and skype details are in my profile.

Thanks!

Old 02-19-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Hi everyone.

Dave is a bit under the weather. I've volunteered to take over the newsletter for the winter edition (maybe longer if I do a good job!). I'm at 7 pages right now and still compiling existing material. I'd like a couple other topics covered and I'd like people to volunteer to provide some words and/or pictures. If anyone is interested in writing or contributing to any of the topics below, PM me and I will give you my direct email address to send info / pictures to.
  • Review / Remember The Birthday Bash 2010
  • Winter Airstreaming. I'm envisioning mostly pictures, here. I'd like to see people camping in warm places, Airstreams buried in the snow, or creative "campsites" in the snow.
By no means am I limited to the above...if anyone has something that they want to share, please also feel free to contribute. I'd like to distribute the newsletter by the end of this coming week.

-Jason

Old 02-19-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
Restorations done right
Commercial Member

1962 26' Overlander
1961 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Currently Looking...
Baltimore , Maryland
Jason, I have an idea for a monthly column. "My Airstream got me special treatment because ________" I have had numerous experience where the treatment I got was way beyond what was expected. I have always felt the Airstream is the reason why. I shared this idea accompanied by my favorite one of these stories to Dave. He was concerned that someone at the campground might get in to trouble. I however think the innocent will always remain innocent.Just a thought...
Frank's Trailer Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62overlander View Post
Jason, I have an idea for a monthly column. "My Airstream got me special treatment because ________" I have had numerous experience where the treatment I got was way beyond what was expected. I have always felt the Airstream is the reason why. I shared this idea accompanied by my favorite one of these stories to Dave. He was concerned that someone at the campground might get in to trouble. I however think the innocent will always remain innocent.Just a thought...
Sounds like a great column to me. I can't see how someone might get in trouble. If anything, the place might get more business...from Airstreams at least!

Write something up and send it over to me. I'm pretty sure you have my email address already.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2005 30' Safari
Jeromesville , Ohio
More ideas...

Rob: how about you write up something about your shirts for the newsletter and include a picture or two?

I'd like to do a section about blogs, too. Anyone who's a TAC member that has a blog related to Airstreaming, please post or PM me the website and I'll include it. Perhaps if someone's really into it, they might write a whole article about how to start a blog (best hosting site, experiences they had setting up their own). This ISN'T me for sure. I don't blog, but perhaps I might have to start.
Old 02-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
Addicted

1971 27' Overlander
Currently In: Skowhegan , ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WineStream View Post
I'd like to do a section about blogs, too. Anyone who's a TAC member that has a blog related to Airstreaming, please post or PM me the website and I'll include it. Perhaps if someone's really into it, they might write a whole article about how to start a blog (best hosting site, experiences they had setting up their own). This ISN'T me for sure. I don't blog, but perhaps I might have to start.
On this same topic, please send those links to me (webmaster@theairstreamersclub.org as well to include on the TAC website.

In case you haven't seen them, they are located here: http://www.theairstreamersclub.org/member-blogs

Visit our crazy full-timing blog (us,kids and dogs living the dream): http://www.airstreamingdreaming.com/

Join us at the TAC Walt Disney World Rally, November 4th - 10th, 2012: http://www.theairstreamersclub.org/rallies/tac-fw-wdw
exthemius is offline   Reply With Quote