Old 02-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #155
4 Rivet Member

1973 27' Overlander
Southport (Panama City) , Florida
Send a message via AIM to ibgl6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Greetings Sam,

Your prediction will probably come true very soon. Sorry to ace you out on the TAC # FL-1......was just a bit quicker on the keyboard.

Check out my WBCCI # (of course, I'm not a member anymore).....but, I think this number would convey my feelings (hint: you gotta read it upside down, and backwards....very appropriate, huh?).

Ron
Hay chief glad to see Fl 1 went to a fellow northerner N.W. Floridian that is.. Yea I get the WBCCI number I was never a member did not seem to get to it.. SAM

Air#15607 TAC FL-2

Good Sam (LifeTime Member)
ibgl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #156
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Kickoff Rally - Double meaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelegood View Post
Howdy everyone! I would like to join, sounds fantastic . However, if by joining, don't I get put on a list? Is this the "kick off" list? Or by joining, do I get added to another list......, er, get added to a list that is the kick off list by some other club?, and then to a list of those who are not to be sent worthless information?, and then to another list...... (I think we get the idea). I think someone of great importance should have a "KICK OFF RALLY"!! Now that would be awesome! Where do I send the money to? and where do I get a copy of "do's & don'ts"?..... LOL!

Seriously, sounds great. sign me up!
Terry

KICKOFF - probably right now the IBT is considering doing a KICKOFF Rally for all of us when they kick us off the WBCCI membership. Would it be TOO wicked to suggest our own KICKOFF rally somewhere near the "IBT Boondoggle" aka the International?

The only real regret I'll have if that happens is that it will be a letdown for PeeWee - who is a wonderful gentleman.

I've always thought that if whole WBCCI units "seceded" or resigned that the IBT would climb down and see reason - and I still hope that will happen. TAC might do the same thing. Of course the IBT MIGHT endanger their club's non-profit standing if they refused us membership in the old club because of our membership in this one? Test case coming!

Let's PARTY! I'm not "near Baltimore" but I'll tow that far. When and where shall we meet. I wonder if Safford RV would like to have us in their neighborhood - Fredericksburg/Thornburg VA?

Paula

Old 02-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #157
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelegood View Post
Jill and I will be at the Smoky Mountains Vintage Rally in Walland, TN and then we are going over to Camp Hatteras, Waves, NC til 5/21. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join.

Nick6930:
OK, not happy here. The Smoky Mountains Rally in Walland, Tn is in our back yard, but we have already made reservations at Top Sail that week. Maybe next time.

Regards, Steelegood
You're on my calendar for Camp Hattaras, Waves - who do I call to get a reservation? Paula
Old 02-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #158
4 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
Las Vegas , Nevada
Club logo

Rob: If you make the logo into stickers for windows I think I'll get two. One on the front Airstream window (road side) and one on the rear window (road side). Passing from the rear or coming at each other, the road side is visable. Then I'll put my NV-1 above or below the sticker.

The window stickers given out by the Marine Corps recuriters (you know the round ones that have United States Marine Corps) are awesome. They last for years in the Las Vegas sun. I have decided against putting anything on the metal to much of a pain in the a _ _.

Food for thought.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #159
4 Rivet Member

Northern Illinois , Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintent View Post
This is TAC IA-1 welcoming TAC IA-4 and a nearby friend, TAC IL-1. Now, who are the other TAC members from Iowa? Anyone in adjoining state? We feel rather lonely here in the upper Midwest.
I'd love to share a picture of our snowed-in trailer, but don't know how to post a picture on this site. Is there a "help" button anywhere?
TAC IA-1

Thanks for the welcome. We are in northern Illinois and keep our trailer only 1 1/2 hours from the Iowa border. I can't share any pictures at this time as our trailer is in strorage. Only five more weeks until it comes out of hibernation. Whooooo Hooooo!!!

2008 Classic 34
Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab CTD

AIR #7317 WBCCI #1772 TAC-IL 1
Air Apparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #160
3 Rivet Member

1996 34' Limited
humboldt , Iowa
Nice to hear from you IL-1. I notice we also have a MN member. Looks like we might need to try a get-together somewhere in the area. But first, let's get rid of all this snow! We had a few replies on how to get a picture on the site, and we continue to give it a try but no success. Guess we're still too computer illiterate.

AIR 23036 WBCCI 6318 TAC IA-1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	018_18.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	96907  
Old 02-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #161
Rivet Master

1966 17' Caravel
Bethel Park near Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Send a message via Skype™ to aceflys
TAC Does Have A Yahoo Group

TAC Does Have A Yahoo Group. Please join and post.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheAirstreamersClub

Thanks Rob for making this happen!

Ace In PA

TAC PA-1
Old 02-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #162
Rivet Master

1978 29' Ambassador
1974 25' Tradewind
1974 27' Overlander
Indiana , Pennsylvania
Charlie M...noticed your TAC number in bright neon green. That will be our color riding up where all can see. We're PA-5.

Bob
Old 02-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #163
Don't forget your cat nap

Port Orchard , Washington
Quote:
Nice to hear from you IL-1. I notice we also have a MN member. Looks like we might need to try a get-together somewhere in the area. But first, let's get rid of all this snow! We had a few replies on how to get a picture on the site, and we continue to give it a try but no success. Guess we're still too computer illiterate.

Hi,

That thing at the bottom of your post, sure looks like a picture to me. I am guessing you are more computer literate than you think.

Regards,
Ken
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #164
4 Rivet Member

1955 22' Flying Cloud
Centrally Located , Wish you were here!
Dig it!

Quote:
Hello TAC IA-1 - Hello back to you from TAC IA-4
We too are looking forward to meeting IA2 and IA3

Great photo!
Thought you were digging out your aluminum to take a trip! Looks like you've got a way to go - or wait until we thaw out. Think Spring!

Byam says "hi!"

http://byams55flyingcloud.blogspot.com/
Byams55FlyCl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #165
4 Rivet Member

Northern Illinois , Illinois
Quote:

TAC IA-1

I see you have a 34. We just got one last year and love it. Can't beat em for roughing it.

2008 Classic 34
Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab CTD

AIR #7317 WBCCI #1772 TAC-IL 1
Air Apparent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #166
3 Rivet Member

1996 34' Limited
humboldt , Iowa
Hey, are picture actually showed up! I wonder what I did right. I don't even know. Wonder if I can ever do it again. By the way, we have a Cat endloader coming Friday to dig us out, so we can go on a CAC caravan in Louisiana. Hope the weather has improved down there. It HAS to be better than here in Iowa!
Old 02-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #167
TAC OR-7

2008 22' Safari
springfield , oregon
Just joined the new group, yay!

Can we be OR-1 ??? This is awesome, baby!
Old 02-25-2010, 05:54 AM   #168
Restorations done right
Commercial Member

1962 26' Overlander
1961 26' Overlander
Vintage Kin Owner
Currently Looking...
Baltimore , Maryland
I coud be mistaken but I think there is an OR-1. We are going to need a directory sooner than later.

Frank's Trailer Works is offline   Reply With Quote