Old 04-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
Rivet Master
1983 34' Excella
1967 24' Tradewind
Little Rock , Arkansas
I recently got one of the Cuisinart Stow-8 cookware sets at the North Little Rock, AR Camping World. If you check the Cuisinart website, you can see that they are now listed in their discontinued section. A shame really. I am glad I found a set. There were two more sets in stock at the NLR Camping World. Other CW stores may have some in stock, so it is worth checking if you are near one.

vswingfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:37 PM   #16
3 Rivet Member
2006 28' International CCD
Nashville , Tennessee
I have the Cuisinart Stow-8 Cookware Set and would recommend it. I have used it for two years. It's heavy, heats evenly, the handles attach securely and easily, the lids fit well. The two skillet/saute pans double as casserole dishes. The larger skillet/saute also works nicely for a one layer cake, brownies, or a cobbler. The whole set nests and I stow it in the oven. I also carry a nonstick skillet, a cast iron skillet, an electric skillet and a crockpot. I cook a lot and have found this selection takes care of all my cooking/baking needs.

dmoore is offline   Reply With Quote