Old 04-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #29
E Pluribus Aluminus

2008 34' Classic S/O
1967 22' Safari
2005 30' Classic
Rockport , Texas
Send a message via AIM to Jaxon Send a message via Yahoo to Jaxon
Two weekends ago, we were in Camping World outside San Antone and I saw several different oak spice racks there - all sorts of stuff for the moho or trailer remodeler.

It's been awhile since I've been over to TarJay, but they have kitchen organizing stuff like that 'round these parts; same thing with World Market - mainly for the student crowd...

You'll do better making your own because the ones I've seen, even at Camping World, didn't look too sturdy - besides, yours'll look better!

Bill & Kim
34 Classic Limited w/slideout (Anabelle)
Chevy Silverado * 2500HD Duramax * LTZ
WBCCI 7005 * AIR 9218

The trouble with trouble is it always starts out as fun...
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #30
Commercial Member
1967 30' Sovereign
Los Lunas , New Mexico
Oh, I thought at first that that might be the rack listed by Airstream. They sell a lot of stuff sitting around the shop on Ebay, and I have them in my favorite sellers list. They call themselves "airstreaminc" and list the store this way:

"Straight from the factory in Jackson Center , Ohio where Airstreams are produced! We sell slightly used, scratch and dent, and discontinued items. Switches, light fixtures, wheels and clothing are just a few of the great deals you will find here."

PS: Ok, folks at the factory, I take money for valuable plugs. Just send the check.

WBCCI 21043
eubank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #31
Rivet Master

1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
A year or so ago I sold a used oak spice rack on ebay for $165. The next week one sold for about $50. The full size spice rack was too big for my Tradewind but a smaller one would have fit.

Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote