Originally Posted by Stefrobrts
We've discussed it before and thought our sister site http://www.discusscooking.com/
was already set up just for that sort of thing. But I know what you mean.
Discusscooking is an nice forum but it's not much different than any other food forums out there.
What I had in mind with a sub-forum here is that it would be specific to cooking while camping in an Airstream (or orher RV).
It could be a place to discuss and share...
- favorite recipes that are perfect for camping
- tell about a cool place to shop for food while on the road
- adapting meals and recipes from a home recipe
- favorite or different ways of prepariong meal in an RV
- entertaining in an AS
- cooking equipment and gadgets that are perfect for the trailer
I guess an analogy would be the pet forum which discusses pet issues on the road. There are scores of pet websites out there but the pet sub-forum here discusses it at it relates to Streamin'. What I'm suggesting is a sub-forum as it relates to cooking (and entertaining etc) to trailer life.
I would be nice to discuss it here with where we could find it in one spot and not have to dig through a lot of unrelated information on another website. I seriously doubt we'd be stepping on anyone's toes to discuss cooking in an Airstream here.