Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
4 Rivet Member

1993 30' Excella
Lakeland , Florida
That cozy feeling

When we're all snugged up in there it's womb like, as if she's got her arms wrapped around us. 'Course some have said it looks like the inside of a casket!![/QUOTE]

I can't get myself to put the nice golden drapes up in mine because of the casket feeling I think it'll have, but to replace them with something more decorative seems a waste.
arcamedies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #22
Rivet Master

2011 28' International
Chatham , Ontario
When Towed Haul is on the driveway, we often sit inside, have a drink (or three) and watch the world go by through the front windows. When camping, the rear bedroom does have an incredibly cosy feel to it; as others have said, it's almost womb-like. Sadly we're in the winter season now and our womb-on-wheels is an hour's drive away on the dealer's storage lot - talk about separation anxiety!

"You can't tow that with that!"

https://sites.google.com/view/towedhaul/home
MrUKToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #23
4 Rivet Member

1972 31' Sovereign
Fort Bragg , North Carolina
We have ours in storage at the dealer after winterizing it. Some minor work done to prepare it for next years adventures, which we plan on starting in March 2013.

Being 2 hours away we were wondering how much it would cost to re-adjust the width of the fence to get it into the back yard, so we can just go sit in it. With the holidays just around the corner and family soon to be arriving, we even discussed giving them the house and we'll take the Airstream.

What a great summer we had this last year!
SL4BLLT is offline   Reply With Quote