Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-20-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2005 30' Classic
Burlington , Ontario
What a great group!

I just wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for this forum and all the people who make it so great - moderators and participants!

I have been involved since before we bought our first AS about 9 years ago, and found it to be a wealth of good and useful info from many people with much more related knowledge than me in this field!

I check the forum pretty much every day for new topics that I feel may be relevant to me and when there is a subject in which I have had some direct experience, try to add to the discussion when i think it may be helpful.

Thanks to all who contribute, always very helpful, always good fun, and very very infrequently negative!

2005 Classic 30'
Hensley Arrow / Centramatics
2008 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD,4x4,Crew Cab, Diesel, Leer cap.
Wingeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #2
Site Team

2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Tavares , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingeezer View Post
I just wanted to take a minute to express my appreciation for this forum and all the people who make it so great - moderators and participants!

I have been involved since before we bought our first AS about 9 years ago, and found it to be a wealth of good and useful info from many people with much more related knowledge than me in this field!

I check the forum pretty much every day for new topics that I feel may be relevant to me and when there is a subject in which I have had some direct experience, try to add to the discussion when i think it may be helpful.

Thanks to all who contribute, always very helpful, always good fun, and very very infrequently negative!
I agree totally. It is a pleasure to frequent this forum!
Hans627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1962 28' Ambassador
1961 19' Globetrotter
1962 26' Overlander
Mesa , Arizona
Ditto!!!!

This was our first experience with a forum and it has been great. Couple that with our first Airstream experience and it was SO helpful.

Despite the constant repetitive nature it remains friendly and helpful despite hearing the same questions again and again. There might be one or two crotchety folks and a couple of very direct ones but still a fantastic group of good people. We have Airstreams, travel, adventure and memory making in common.

Seems we all remember the high of aquiring our first Airstream, the hard work involved getting those vintages road worthy, the confusion of all the working systems on the new ones and the joys it has brought to our lives.

Koudos to the forum developer, the moderators and the tech behind the scenes folks. This is one quality product you have here and a wonderfully assembled groups of people.

Hittenstiehl
Hittenstiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2016 25' Flying Cloud
Venice , Florida
The info is priceless & no attitudes, just a good Airstream place.
TAC FL-47
2018 Nissan Titan XD Cummins Diesel
Mrjkq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 04:25 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2014 30' Flying Cloud
Tampa , Florida
I agree!
2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 Recliner - WBCCI #4850 - AIR #110821
2018 Nissan Armada SL Tow Vehicle, Equal-i-zer Hitch
Visit Our Flying Cloud blog for my latest adventure!
FCStreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #6
Rivet Master

2000 25' Safari
Davidson County , NC Highlands County, FL
I appreciate everyone's input too!
Whether I learn something new, or I get reminded of something I've forgotten, or someone thinks I'm crazy when I have a different opinion than they do, it's all good!
My wife says I'm addicted to the Airforum.