Old 10-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #15
1978 Argosy 30
Kensington , Gauteng
Hi,Hostage 46, I am an old South African volunteer veteran pilot of USAF 18th Ftr. Bmr. Wing at K55 Osan in U.N. Korean War and have my 1 owner 1978 Argosy 30' RB DBL w/bolster bunk + $4000 optional extras + Honda 650W/12V Gen/Folding ski-type exerciser/Golf Clubs most utensils/appliances w/origonal interior and about 60K miles up + 1976 white Cpe de Ville tow car got from G.M. lease in Dallas w/119K,now. T.L.Magazine motor Consultant J.Geraghty rebuilt to std.w/only G.M. parts V8 to install Stellite valve seats for alternative fuels before shipping to S.Africa 4K ago. 3Sp.TH 400 trans. done 6K ago. Cost for V8 w/new 3" Cat.Convertor /Exhaust free-flow muffler was $5529 ! Neither unit has had an accident and both have clean Titles. Have friend in Apache Junction, AZ who can show units and assist starting car as he rebuilt 1959 T Bird recently. Am offering rig as is in storage A.J. for $4,000 o.n.o. due health at 85yrs. Have some recent pictures where is of outside and plenty detail that can send by Int. Can call you too for any questions but we are 9hrs. ahead of AZ all year here in Johannesburg. <> Robin.

Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:09 PM   #16
2 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
Robin I'll be interested in the trailer if it's in a month or two. I need to secure a TV first. I'd love to see some pictures.

hostage46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:36 AM   #17
1978 Argosy 30
Kensington , Gauteng
Let me have your Internet address using mine, supplied, and will send you some taken when last my wife and I used it and those Ken Ruttman has taken in A.J. storage and we can communicate. Robin. (My avatar is the rig in question)

Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote