Hello and welcome, we travel a lot between Now and beginningof October, about 160 nights.
-tp under small sink
- garbage in recycled bag on a hook on pantry door.
- cleaning supplys under small sink,
- 4 towels behind big mirror
- papertowels over coner bed.
- we added without attatching 5 shelves in hanging closet and left 8" for hanging. We double up on a hanger.
-my husband uses three, me, two,
- over dinette, warm clothes, dvd,s tableclothes, kitchen towels, bikeshoes, few odds and ends.
- oven is two frying pans
- under sink, 3 pots, mugs, silverware in a cup, nothing in drawers under stove, have nothing to go in there
- bottle jack and first aid kit under fridge
- two containers under bed, one with AS manual, tool bag other with two warm comforters.
We care one weeks worth of clothes
Our raincoats hang on hook on the pantry, which actually has the baggies, misc and flamingos.
My sewing machine behind seat by front door, and in that draw all my hitching stuff, lock, emergency turn stick, surge box for plug, etc etc
Over sink our food. We shop for one week, eat pretty plain in life. We keep it pretty simple.
If four. Grandchildren with us, they get tent and one bag each which we stack in front of fridge.
2006 Bambi CCD ("EireStream!!")
2001 Teardrop, Mountain Hardware Tent
For some perfection takes a little longer...