Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Lifestyle
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-05-2015, 08:36 AM   #41
3 Rivet Member

2015 23' FB Flying Cloud
Sacramento , California
DH prefers campground showers, but he is retired military & after 5 tours in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia thinks anything is great. I prefer MY OWN in my AS.
lindaebrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:39 AM   #42
Rivet Master

2014 23' Flying Cloud
Fair Oaks , California
I agree Linda. I'm a USMC vet, and have taken my share of outdoor showers/baths during my life, in and out of the military, in public facilities and in nature. As much as I love nature and other people, I don't love showering with them and then walking back to wherever I'm staying in the cold holding a wet towel. My wife's main reason for wanting a trailer was so she could cook inside, out of the rain, and my main reason was so I could shower inside, in my own shower.
McDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 12:52 PM   #43
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lule View Post
I am planning one year in advance, newly single lady retiring from Corrections. I have had my heart set on a Sport 16' but after viewing in person rather than brochure I have doubts. I plan to travel the US for 2-3 years then settle near grand children. The closet space is very limited but how much vehicle do I need for one? I will be pulling with a Subaru Tribeca. I do love comfort and plan to bring my dog. Any advice or tips from those with experience is very appreciated.
Hi Lule -- wondering if you have had a chance to look at any trailers in person, and refine your search parameters? Or maybe this entire thread got overwhelming . . .

Good luck!

OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote