Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2017 25' International
Sandy , Utah
Best camping table and outdoor rug/mat

I am looking for a nice square or round table that would seat 4 people for outdoors. Also a nice outdoor rug/mat that is lite and easy to clean spray off. I like both to look good as well as easy to use and store. Any suggestions?
Horsey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2005 19' Safari
GLENDALE , AZ
A year ago, we bought this folding card table:

Lifetime 34 in. White Granite Square Fold-In-Half Table-80273 - The Home Depot

I think it was about $25-30, but it doesn't seem to be available through Walmart any longer. The above price seems a little high, but you might be able to find it cheaper by shopping around.

It's fairly sturdy, but we mainly bought it because it folds in half and is compact. We thought we would use it to eat outside on. However, it mainly serves as a rain cover (when used with a small tarp) for our generators. Also, we boondock a lot; and when placed on its side, it helps to direct generator noise away from our Bambi.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member

2017 25' Flying Cloud
Western MA , Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey5 View Post
I am looking for a nice square or round table that would seat 4 people for outdoors. Also a nice outdoor rug/mat that is lite and easy to clean spray off. I like both to look good as well as easy to use and store. Any suggestions?
We too are looking for a nice outdoor rug and would love to hear any specific resources where we could purchase a plain (NO designs or patterns) in either: orange, teal, or red.

We have a 2014 20' FC and black antigravity chairs and are currently using a tiny greyish/black rug ... kind of small and boring. I'm not too big on green, brown or blue - all great colors - but not for me. A pop of color would be nice!
I think I have seen some pretty rugs in photos posted on the forum - hoping someone has a link to share.
Thanks!
Wild Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:54 PM   #4
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
Thumbs up

Got our roll-up aluminum table and Patio Mat at Camping World when we got the Classic. Table may be a little small to seat 4 adults. We prefer the open weave mat easier to sweep and hose clean.

POI...if you have an awning get the mat slightly wider, easier to sweep stuff away from the entrance.

Bob
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

2013 22' FB Sport
Seal Rock , Oregon
I've purchased a 9'x12' outdoor woven mat from Bovilles that I found on Ebay. I also recently purchased 2 2'x2' folding/roll up tables. We have a 22' Sport so, have to stay with compact units that I stash in the shower, or now have transferred to the back of our Jeep. The woven mat has a swoosh pattern that is reversible and has its own storage bag. It hoses off clean fairly easily. The dogs appreciate the clean surface under their outdoor pen.
ODSCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:44 PM   #6
3 Rivet Member

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAirstream Forums1473291832.738232.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	271100
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAirstream Forums1473291860.672690.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	271101

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
The Mini Bar
Airlovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #7
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
These are very nice tables, GCI Outdoor Compact Camp Table
by GCI Outdoor. They come in different sizes.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
The mat from Zip Dee is the best I have come across. One came with my trailer.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:15 PM   #8
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Oswego , Illinois
Walmart has a nice durable fold in half legs fold against bottom plastic top? table that opens to 6ft. long x 2ft. wide table,easy to clean top almost indestructable, this same table only longer doesn't fold in half only legs fold into bottom used in commercial and other needs for durablity. I pur mat from patio mats, easy to hose off and water goes thru, they come in various sizes. I pur mine on Ebay 18 ft. long folds and rolls up goes into bag tha came with.
featherbedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #9
Rivet Master

2019 27' Flying Cloud
Kansas City , Missouri
We got a CG Multi Mat to use in place of a "rug". It folds up small like a tarp, so very easy to store. We got the 8x8. I got it at REI in Denver. They are also at LLBean and on Amazon. Not a cushy type of rug, but very versatile. I can take it to sit under a tree on the grass and read. Can use it by the door if it is a dusty campsite. And it hoses off perfectly. Best of all it stores in as much space as a folded tarp. Since we also have the 22 sport we just don't have a lot of storage.

For an outdoor table, we got a folding small black table at Walmart that we use for cocktails. It is handy and was about $15. It fits under the bed in our 22. Not sturdy enough for cooking outside, but sturdy enough to eat on outside.

Piggy Bank
Piggy Bank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:28 PM   #10
Rivet Master

1972 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
felton , California
Get a dark color, they get filthy real quick!
nickclifford is offline   Reply With Quote