Old 04-21-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
Columbus , Ohio
Your It List

Hello, I am currently working on an AirStream campaign as a co-promotion for the Columbus College of Art and Design and AirStream.

We are building a new model as well as developing a campaign called the It List. The It List is whatever things in life you want to achieve (basically your bucket list).

But I need some help!

If you don't mind I'd love to some insight about your It Lists, as well as your top travel destinations. Maybe you've been there, maybe you haven't, but I'd love to know where you all want to go or where you've been that has really made an impact on you! Feel free to share whatever it is you want to achieve in your AirStream.

Thanks for your help and stay tuned for the It List site from AirStream.

Zach Fugate

fugate21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
Rivet Master
1970 23' Safari
2005 30' Classic
1986 31' Sovereign
Lorain , Ohio
"The Airstream Life - Come for the aluminum, stay because of the people"

OK, that's a little deep for a Monday......

Proud Member of the Wally Byam Airstream Club #24260

The “Ohio Airstreamer -- Informal forum for weekend camping” thread.
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 PM   #3
4 Rivet Member
1958 26' Overlander
Kansas City , Missouri
When we put grandma in a nursing home we had to sell her house so I was looking at all the camping stuff and I took all the postcards that my grandparents had. I would like to go we're they went in there travels and get some post cards just like them. One place I'm thinking of going on my airstream it list is the Four Corners. That is were the WBCCI rallie going to be in 2015! It would be nice to see the four states. I have a postcard of when my grandparents were there in the 60's.
Twinke58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 AM   #4
Site Team

2006 22' Interstate
Normal , Illinois
The LowCountry of South Carolina, and especially Edisto Beach and the beach campground at their state park, is an area we have visited and enjoyed many times.

Actually, St. Augustine, FL, up the coastal area through Charleston, SC, is one of the most beautiful areas of the country.

🏡 🚐 Cherish and appreciate those you love. This moment could be your last.🌹🐚❤️
Lily&Me is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #5
Rivet Master
2006 23' Safari SE
Dallas , Texas
Seattle for Sounders game, Napa Valley, California coast, Great am Smokey Mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
Dana and Olga
2006 Safari 23
2011 Tundra Double Cab
Goal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
65th Anniversary CLIPPER
1996 36' Clipper Bus
Tub City , British Columbia
Liard River ---- If you make this the destination you will see, on your journey, all the wonders of this land from how we have "improved it" now to back when GOD moulded this earth.

Liard River Hot Springs Provincial Park - BC Parks

"LOVE and LOSS, are two of the greatest emotions one can experience. -- I went to school to learn about "WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN" but I had to live my life to learn the lesson of: 'WITH LOVE THERE WILL BE SORROW'."
David Stewart. (after loosing my NAVIGATOR)
masseyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #7
4 Rivet Member
2014 22' FB Sport
San Antonio , Texas
Big Bend region. I have been going out there for over thirty years. Bought our Airstream this last January, and we have already been to the Big Bend area twice.

Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote