Old 03-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1983 31' Excella
Cocoa Beach , Florida
Window guard repair

I recently completed a 6000+ mile journey with my classic '83 31' Excella. The trip went well, saw many family members and friends. The Airstream functioned flawlessly. My tow vehicle is a Tundra with a 5.7 and the tow package. I know many people think you need at least a 3/4 ton truck to tow an Airstream but that is another issue. Unfortunately I got into an altercation with a sign at a campground in Minnesota. The sign won. I broke the plexiglass in the curb side wrap around front window guard. Thankfully I did not break the window. The guard frame was not touched and looks completely unscathed. I have no idea where to look to get the plexiglass replaced. The street side guard looks fine but should probably be replaced due to age and the fact it is getting brittle. The repair is more than I feel comfortable doing and I'm asking for ideas where to look and who to ask to get this repair accomplished. Thanks for your help.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)