Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #15
Rivet Master
Commercial Member
2008 34' Classic
1960 17' Pacer
London , Ontario
The comments above have me thinking we almost need an Airstream owners reception area at the show so people that know each other can connect.

The Ontario Unit Mid Winter diner is next Saturday. It starts here at Can-Am with a wine and Cheese at 3:00 in one of the service departments that we fill with Airstreams. Even if you are not a club member I am sure you would be welcome to attend.

The show was quite positive compared with what you would think looking at the news lately. The attendance was almost even with 2008 & 2007 except for Sunday when the weather was not great.

There was a great deal of interest in Airstreams I would say more than other years. We have seen this before when the economy tightens up, people tend to look more at the quality of their investments so people that may have been considering a rapidly depreciating motorhome are more likely to purchase an Airstream.

Malcolm & Katalin I am sure you will love the 28 Signature!! Oh and your avitar is out of date now.

Thank you to all those that visited the show.

Andrew Thomson
London, Ontario

"One test is worth a thousand expert opinions."
Tex Johnston, Boeing 707 test pilot
Andrew T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #16
Aluminum Condo III
2015 30' International
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
New Trailer

I am sure we are going to love the International, after all we have lusted after it for a number of years! I am not going to change my avitar/signature though until I actually have it - don't want to tempt fate

Malcolm & Randy
WBCCI # 12523
kamadeca is offline   Reply With Quote