I would pay the 100 bucks and get the estimate before too much time has passed. Three reasons.
1. If you decide to file in a month you can be assured that the damage that is on the estimate has not been added to, The insurace company may give you some greifwhen you wait.
2. You will have a hard number repair cost and depending on the repair and the value of the trailer you may want to not file if the cost excceds the value.
3. You may find the repair $$ are enough to get the visible panels fixed, reimburse you for what you have spent, and put some monies away for the next mishap. I know of a few AS owners that have done just that.
The repair cost could be reasonable, and IF you are working with an agent he may be able to tell you what a claim of X would do to your future rates.
If the front dome is damaged and all 3 segments have to be replaced you may end up with a leak in the front to match the one in the rear
. You need to be sure that who ever fixes it is going to stand behind the work and make every attemt to remedy a problem after your check clears.
Just my $.02 worth