Hello all I am the owner of the trailer with the "dent that did no damage". I just wanted to take a min to reply to the above attacks and a email he sent me in ebay
1) The dent is in pics that were posted to the listing when it was listed.
2) Yes I did post new pics of the dent after being asked to do so (sorry I am just a honest guy).
3) There is no damage to the inside of this trailer.
4) The person placing this post must not have ever pulled a wheel , drum and checked bearings before. I did and they are fine, no gaulling or discoloring of races or bearings, packing looked to be high temp disk type and was unburnted. I hope this will help him if he ever checks his.
5) There is no floor rot and never has been, but he would not know this as he only has time to slander and no time to ask questions.
6) Oven does work great for heating the trailer (1 hour on 400 will bring inside of trailer to 100+) at -35 outside. (again i guess i have to spell it out for some people).
7)The water heater was unhooked at tank to drain and due to us not wanting to place RV antifreeze in heater tank.
8) This trailer is a Argosy and I dont know anything about them which is why I posted in the listing "if you need more pics or info please email me". I am an honest person as you can see from my feed back score and customer replies.
9) I have taken the time to report the person to ebay. Also I sent him a email outlining how his poor judgement and actions can be seen as an attack, slander and defaming of my reputation.All this without even knowing who I am. Just silly if you ask me. Well thats it for now have a nice day