Old 02-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Miami , Florida
Smile Rental/Borrow of an Airstream in Las Vegas.

Hello Everyone. My name is Hazel. I am having a small production done in Las Vegas area and I am looking to find if someone is willing to rent me an Airstream for a couple of hours so I may do a photo session of a bride and groom. "All I need the Airstream for is so it may appear in our photo shoot as a prop and so the model could get her hair and make-up done in them. That is all..."

If someone is kind of enough to lend me a hand with this, I am willing to pay and I don't even need to take ownership of the Airstream. You can meet me at the location, we do the photo session, I pay the owner of the Airstream and we are done. I really appreciate any effort of anyone pointing me to the right direction and I am so surprised that their is such a great forum of Airstream owners and community. Here is my information if needed and Thank you,

Hazel Rodriguez
Photo Shoot: March 7th-8th 2010
Las Vegas Nevada

Oceanalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1971 25' Tradewind
1993 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Estancia , New Mexico
When? I will be passing through to/from Yosemite in July.

Sail on silver girl. Sail on by. Your time has come to shine.
Lumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
Miami , Florida
This photo Session will take place on March 7th or 8th 2010, Thanks and pass the word. :-) Love your pictures by the way.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member
2010 28' International
1955 26' Cruiser Overlander
Las Vegas and Big Sky , Nevada / Montana

Not sure what you're looking for. I have a 2006 28' with slide that might be available for pictures, I have a 58 18' that is gutted and just starting a major remodel. Doubt if you want pictures of the 58 But at the right price, everything is always for sale..Send me you email and I can send pictures of either. Terry 702-249-9191
Las Vegas ad
Photographer looking for an Airstream in Vegas

Rental/Borrow of an Airstream in Las Vegas.

In a message dated 2/16/2010 8:02:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tlcbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Miami , Florida
Hi Terry, thank you so much for the quick response. This is such a fun little project that I am putting together and I can get great footage of all that I need. You can send the pictures to: he is m husband and I have placed him in charge of the photo shoot. Thanks again in advance and i wil tell him to call you. :-)

Old 02-16-2010, 11:50 AM   #6

2012 30' International
Walkerton , Virginia
I guess going to the KOA at Circus Circus would be too easy. They have several Airstreams available for stays.

pmclemore is offline   Reply With Quote