Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-11-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Parkway vs. Interstate

Does anyone know the difference between the Parkway and Interstate vans? It's not clear from the A/S website and it would help if they would describe the products better... but I'd like to know. Any sharing helpful.

Tom
2004 Ford Excursion 6.0 PSD PWRSTRK,
and Brittany, the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
PWRSTRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #2
Rivet Monster

1975 31' Sovereign
1980 31' Excella II
Sprung Leak , North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWRSTRK
Does anyone know the difference between the Parkway and Interstate vans? It's not clear from the A/S website and it would help if they would describe the products better... but I'd like to know. Any sharing helpful.

Tom
Tom,
I went and looked at the site and can't see any real differences between them. Once they post the List Price we might find out ...I haven't seen either at my local AS dealer.

Aaron
WBCCI #XXXX AIR #2495
Why are we in this basket...and where are we going
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #3
Rivet Master

Tonka Bay
As far as I can tell the only differences seem to be in fit and finish. Maybe they have differences in what is standard and what is optional but there is no literature on the Parkway that I can find to determine that. They are both 22 ft Sprinter vans with the same floor plan options. What little their is on the Parkway literature seems to be the same as the Interstate. All the Interstate pictures and literature I have seen all have a substantial rooftop tube rack. The Parkway pictures don't show that.

I looked at an Interstate at a dealer. It was the plan with the mid dinette and kitchen and bath in the back. I'm not sure I like that layout. I did like the cherry laminate finish cabinets, gray leather upholstery and use of aluminum finish on the interior.
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote