Nostagia looking new AS MH
I have been reading the post on "Thor pricing themselves out of business"??? and began to wonder (perhaps one of the AS/Thor designers actually reads and listens to us here) and I have concluded:
1) price really isn't a factor to those buying a new AS
2) Quality & workmanship are very important
3) Materials used are very important
4) Appearance is very important
5) nostalgia is very important
I, personally, could never afford a new AS TT or MH but do very much enjoy my 79 28' AS Excella MH but would venture to guess that if given the choice between a $400,000 Prevost, American Dream, Monaco, or Nostalgic looking Silver Aluminum AS with all the same new technology, amenities, and engineering, that these "money no object" purchasers might chose the AS for the same reason they by a Harley to ride three times a year, or their Hummer when they live in the suburbs and never leave asphalt.