Old 02-20-2019, 08:31 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
Providence , Rhode Island
New AS delivery checklist I've modified

I have found a pretty good checklist that is easy to work with so I can print a hard copy and use it for when our Serenity arrives in the next few weeks.

I found this version on this site somewhere, and made a word doc out of it for our incoming AS.

What I'm asking for is you folks to review how I've modified it for a '19 Serenity with 50 amp service.

I'm looking to see if there is anything is missing from the walk through list....also if anything is blatantly wrong.

There is one area of the checklist that I know needs work and that is the Aldi system.

I will gladly provide the finished word doc for anyone to have to make it their own going forward.

I'll post new updated versions as feedback comes in for all to see it evolve.

So any feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Airstream-New-25RB.pdf (115.9 KB, 63 views)

kittmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:14 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
Any thoughts?

Old 02-24-2019, 07:51 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2019 26' Flying Cloud
Morristown , Tennessee
Some quick thoughts.
A comprehensive list.
If it were me, I would use this list after the dealer/sales person used their own airstream heavy bond paper list that comes with your paperwork, and they go through that list first, and sign off on everything.
Then, I would use your list, and go over the whole RV myself, possibly repeating everything you just saw your sales person do, on the lot, before handing over the final check. If it takes another day, then it takes another day.
I recently visited an Airstream dealer (not mine) who stated their new owner walkdown briefing took three hours, and they did not provide for overnight stays on their lot. I would not buy from this dealership.
The other prep before the prep that I would suggest is to search and view every video you can find on the Serenity, and get as familiar with it as you can before the delivery day.
WBCCI #6679
Acheron2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:54 AM   #4
Rivet Master

2012 Avenue Coach
Corpus Christi , Texas
Looks good. I am a believer in checklists of all kinds.

The activity has been heavy on this forum, especially the past few days. Probably your thread was quickly swamped off the current topics and barely seen when you first posted.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:38 AM   #5
4 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
Thanks for the feedback....

I'd like to be able to better "review" the aldi system itself, the aldi thread here is so massive that I don't know what is fact vs fiction (per say).

I'm trying to understand the specifics I should be looking at for the walk through on that part, that is the only area where I really have any type of "concern" to review before we leave the lot with it.

It is due in mid March, so I'm trying to get a "set" version and get it ready to go.....

We are both excited!
Old 03-07-2019, 11:26 AM   #6
4 Rivet Member

2019 25' International
Any final input from anyone? We are leaving next week to head to factory.