Old 06-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #43
Rivet Master
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Suburbia , Sunny So Cal
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
Yep Goin you are right on the mark, here come all of those Ridgelines, Tundras, Highlanders, and all the other mid size SUVs and trucks and even some mini-vans. It will be a new game for the Airstream dealers and a shot in the arm for the "full size" Airstreams market value.

A big shot in the arm for the WBCCI too.

I'd rather be boon docking in the desert.

AIR# 13896
CA 4
Goin camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:46 AM   #44
Rivet Master
2014 25' Flying Cloud
Cuddebackville , New York
Thanks for the photos. When I heard about this model I was wondering if I should have waited before buying my 20' Safari from you folks a couple of months ago. But now that I see it- it's nice but doesn't have the permanent bed that we like. Besides, we really like the Safari.

Wayne&Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:33 AM   #45
Tom, the Uber Disney Fan
2006 30' Safari
Orlando , Florida
These are way cool! I love the gray/black color scheme. Nice to see the return of the tambours.

I am really excited about these two units. The 22' should really bring in the families I bet; however, the 17' will only sleep two. They do remind me of the Argosies of the '70 crossed with the European units of today. But as SafariSS said, they have those d@#ned Hehr windows! Why can't Airstream just keep the icon pure. A wrap window in the front would be nice, too. I know, that would add $$'s and weight, but really, the International styled windows would be worth the money! Wrap windows would, too. I bet they will eventually have to offer an SE version to meet popular demand.

Anyway, it is soooo nice to see something fresh and new coming out of JC for a change.
2006 30' Safari - "Changes in Latitudes"
2008 F-250 Lariat Power Stroke Diesel Crew Cab SWB
Family of Disney Fanatics
WBCCI# 4821
Minnie's Mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:41 AM   #46
4 Rivet Member
2005 25' Classic
Pelham , New Hampshire

Great layout. Love the look. I won't give up my classic but this will open up a new market for Airstream with younger family's and smaller tv's.

Bob & Carla
05 classic 25'
WBCCI # 1836
bobandcarla is offline   Reply With Quote