Originally Posted by rebel beck
I have found out having an Airstream things are just never ending. Does this happen to everybody?Becky
In the last 2 weeks I have worked on the following:
1. Cleaned the shower, stripped old caulk from around the shower and re-caulked
2. Replaced 2 rivets in the shower trim to ceiling/wall and 2 rivets in the aluminum trim next to the wall seperating the refrigerator/upper cabinet to ceiling
3. Removed the 2 hinges holding the top fold over table to the bottom table, JB Welded the screws since 4 of the 8 had stripped the wood out and then glued the brown vinyl trim back into place
4. Orange Pledged the table tops, all wood and counter spaces
5. Cleaned the tires, 30 amp power cord, trailler umbelical cord and Rock Tamer mud flaps with Meguiar's Vinyl & Rubber Protectorant
I have just ordered SheetsUSA full size sheets, a double canister water filter system, additional RV books on State Parks and RV upgrades.
I plan on either ordering Camco Sinkmates for the sink or taking the plastic type cutting board material larger than my sink area and fitting it to my two 12" X 14" sinks.
I also need to repack bearings and look at brakes as soon as it starts to warm up.