Old 12-18-2006, 08:11 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
Looking foward to 2007

As the New Year is about to roll on in, I got to thinking what to look forward to in 2007 and of course the Airstream and family camping is top of the list.
Since my hubby is not a handy man and we still don't have full indoor plumbing The Peppy will be headed to the local RV center for new plumbing before spring. We plan on making 2 rally's this year first one to Florida and the other sometime in the summer (long distance rally's) What are your plans for 2007 and your Airstream

Air# 9552
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:29 AM   #2
Always Airstreaming!

2005 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
Anytown , Connecticut
Send a message via AIM to rickandsandi
Happy Holidays Becky- Oh we have already inked our date book with many things for 2007 and 2008! The top of our list is of course is our Wedding Rally in June. We have a few weekend trips planned prior to that, mostly boondocking. Then of course we have Region 1 Rally and we are planning a great Columbus Weekend Rally out bu Cape Cod with a Dutch Oven cook-off. Then of course there are all those trips out to inspect Vintage Trailers of which my Overlander has still elluded me so far. And then for 2008, I will be hosting the first Plymouth Plantation Thanksgiving Rally which has caused us to already start making plans.

Have a great Holiday season and can't wait for AS season 2007!

Airstream Life Magazine
Proud Member of WBCCI
WBCCI #3411
AIR #17099
2009 Silverado 2500HD
2004 22' Safari
1960 24' Tradewind
rickandsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:22 AM   #3
Rivet Master

2006 30' Classic
Farmington , New Mexico
hi Becky---As I write I see a pile of things ready to pack in the trailer. I'll start that as soon as it warms a little this morning. Lord willing the 27th we head south to Az where it's warmer for the months of Jan Feb. When we return we'll be spending the next few weeks packing things for storage that we don't have room for in the trailer as we plan on full timing a few years. I've commited to a summer workamper job at Grand canyon May-Oct. No plans yet for the fall.---pieman
Old 12-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lewis
hi Becky---As I write I see a pile of things ready to pack in the trailer. I'll start that as soon as it warms a little this morning. Lord willing the 27th we head south to Az where it's warmer for the months of Jan Feb. When we return we'll be spending the next few weeks packing things for storage that we don't have room for in the trailer as we plan on full timing a few years. I've commited to a summer workamper job at Grand canyon May-Oct. No plans yet for the fall.---pieman
Mike that sounds like so much fun I hope to be able to do that some day.
Air# 9552
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:55 AM   #5
Commercial Member

1967 30' Sovereign
Bosque Farms , New Mexico
About the same here! But before spring arrives, we've got a couple of jobs to do:

1. I want to redo the plumbing situation around the pump. I was going to do this right a decade ago in Tejas, but the local parts store didn't have what I needed, so I did a quickie job with steel pipe fittings. It sucks. And the stores around here have a lot more copper fittings available.

2. We get a new fridge (Dometic RM7401). It's a smidgen smaller than the original (MA52), so I'll need to do some woodwork trim around it to make things look nice.

A couple of our skiiing retirees from Louisiana want more to do this winter, so we're going to keep them busy by giving them some Airstream jobs. (We're also going to work together with them to turn our utility trailer into a float for the local Mardi Gras parade.)

Lynn
Old 12-18-2006, 11:23 AM   #6
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Well, I don't have many plans for the Safari other than to take it out of slumber and get it ready for the season...typically the Midwest Forum Rally is the first trip of the season for us......

Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq and millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form. -NY Times 11/91
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote