Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
parrothead

1977 31' Sovereign
Cherokee , Kansas
I've finally loaded some pictures!!

I finally loaded up a few pictures of the "Port of Indecision II". We're trying to get it ready to roll for a trip next month. I still need to install the water heater, finish the new plumbing and get the hitch set up. I just found out that the fridge is shot , so I need to swap it out, too. The trailer as a whole is in very good condition for its age. We can't wait to use it! By the way, does anyone have a spare propane tank they would like to sell? Mine only came with one.
parrotheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:45 AM   #2
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Yeah, It looks a little unbalanced, I can relate!
Other than the missing tank, it looks like a fine rig, enjoy.
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1984 28' Funeral Coach
Belleview , Florida
Hey Parrotheads! Nice looking rig. Is the 'Bago your TV?

You might want to check the thread "Airstream and Parrotheads is there a connection." via the search function. Me thinks you'll fit right in here.

So where is the shakedown cruise going to take you? Got a tailgate concert location planned?

BTW welcome to the forums.
Glen Coombe AIR #8416
1984 28' Funeral Coach
Former Rolling Showroom & PuttLab (now party bus)
"I'm not an expert. But I did sleep in an Airstream last night."
GlenCoombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 AM   #4
Rivet Monster

1975 31' Sovereign
1980 31' Excella II
Sprung Leak , North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotheads
I finally loaded up a few pictures of the "Port of Indecision II". We're trying to get it ready to roll for a trip next month. I still need to install the water heater, finish the new plumbing and get the hitch set up. I just found out that the fridge is shot , so I need to swap it out, too. The trailer as a whole is in very good condition for its age. We can't wait to use it! By the way, does anyone have a spare propane tank they would like to sell? Mine only came with one.
No spare tanks here...but I can recommend Vintage Trailer Supply as a source. My local dealer wanted a fair bit more.

Aaron
WBCCI #XXXX AIR #2495
Why are we in this basket...and where are we going
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:44 PM   #5
parrothead

1977 31' Sovereign
Cherokee , Kansas
Aaron, thanks for the tip. I'll check out VTC tomorrow. Glen, the 'Bago as a TV comment had me rolling -- then I thought about it and it sounded like a great idea! Actually, that 'Bago in the pic is a junker that my dad bought for the engine and trans. The rest will become beer cans someday. My old 'Bago is the same type and size, though. I did see the parrotheads thread that you mentioned. We had planned to take it to Dallas for the concert at the end of April, but it sounds like we're taking it to Dallas for the NASCAR race on April 15th, so I can't squeeze 2 trips to Dallas that mo. We'll probably end up flying somewhere (not in my own plane, unfortunately) for a concert this summer, though. Are you going to one? Dave, thanks for the complement. I didn't think it was too bad for $3500. I just pulled the cooling unit out of the fridge tonight and I'm sending it to ammoniaman in CO for a recharge.
parrotheads is offline   Reply With Quote