Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #281
1953 Flying Cloud

1953 21' Flying Cloud
West Sacramento , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Overlander
Rare opportunity for $14,000.

Very Rare 1939 Airstream Clipper

I think this would be such a cool toy to have. My better half said no way.

www.petidforme.com/105
1953 Flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #282
1953 Flying Cloud

1953 21' Flying Cloud
Here kind of a neat trailer

1947 Streamline Trailer Unrestored

www.petidforme.com/105
Old 04-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #283
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1953 Flying
I think this would be such a cool toy to have. My better half said no way.
Jeez, and my better half (or is that other half) said yes. I am struggling though to find a pig with wings and a pilots license - and she wouldn't accept the plastic flying pig I have. So the search is on, and darn it, she knows photo shop well enough to not go for that one either.

Barry
Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #284
Rivet Master

1954 25' Cruiser
Kyle , The Republic of Texas
Ajanib said "They're very good at what they do (They're members of a community of gypsies in Concord, CA, according to the police there.) and it was only through early police intervention that my friend succeeded in getting back his deposit."

Tell me about it. I was trusting/foolish enough to fork over most of the cash for my 1st foray into the Airstream world, in Houston, TX. When he couldn't come up with the title (which he'd assured me was in his office safe), I was sunk, when it was all over to the tune of $6K, not counting the lawyer I hired. I'm not too trusting now, of most anyone (not on this fourms of course).
Old 04-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #285
1 Rivet Member

1962 24' Tradewind
Pleasant Hill , Oregon
This is from our local Craigslist in Ewegene, Or. this weekend.

best,
tom and molly
__________________________________________________ ___

Classic 1967 Airstream Land Yacht Trailer !

Reply to: sale-649958488@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-20, 8:00PM

For Sale: Nice, classic 1967 Airstream Land Yacht Overlander. Needs some TLC to restore it to its former glory. This trailer is 26 feet long, sleeps 4, has originalwood interior, and is light and spacious. Includes balancing jacks and sofa (pulls out to double bed). Stove and heater work fine. Features (all in good cosmetic condition)
  • pull-out sofa
  • original retro apolstery with one small spot of wax
  • stove
  • Tires in good condition.
  • overhead storage bins
  • electrical system in good working order
  • sit-in bathtub (approx. 4'x3', teardrop shape)
  • original bathroom interior with hide-away toilet paper cabinet
  • original light fixtures over couch
  • closets in good shape with mirror
Items that need repair:
  • refrigerator
  • air conditioner
  • 3 front windows need sealing against leakage
  • 3 windows missing screens
  • vent over stove leaks
  • pilot on oven does not stay lit
  • front door lock is broken
  • tube for swamp cooler needs replacing
  • carpeting in poor condition
  • Front windows need sealing.
  • Swamp cooler, fridge and oven need parts or repair.
Asking price: $2500.00 or best offer.
Please click for more photos.

Located in Western Oregon (Tidewater) Please call 541-528-7317 and ask for David. Please DO NOT SEND EMAILS TO US. The owners brother posted this ad since we do not have internet access, and he cannot answer your questions. Thank you!

Original URL: Classic 1967 Airstream Land Yacht Trailer !
Old 04-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #286
Rivet Master

1976 31' Sovereign
Currently Looking...
Chandler , Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitsend
Ajanib said "They're very good at what they do (They're members of a community of gypsies in Concord, CA, according to the police there.) and it was only through early police intervention that my friend succeeded in getting back his deposit."

Tell me about it. I was trusting/foolish enough to fork over most of the cash for my 1st foray into the Airstream world, in Houston, TX. When he couldn't come up with the title (which he'd assured me was in his office safe), I was sunk, when it was all over to the tune of $6K, not counting the lawyer I hired. I'm not too trusting now, of most anyone (not on this fourms of course).
I bought a 1956 Airstream that the guy could never find the title for. He swore he had it but I just took a Bill Of Sale over to him, had him sign it, took him to get it Notarized and then went to the Oklahoma DMV and within a week I had a clear Oklahoma Title to the trailer. It pays to live in small town Oklahoma. The DMV lady even came out to the house to check the VIN number for me. Cost me $4.00. The new Title cost about $30.00 total and that included $10.00 for the extra forms I signed to have a Title search done. Of course they only searched in Oklahoma to see if it was stolen and this trailer was not an Oklahoma trailer, so I knew I was not going to have a problem there. Believe me I also knew that this trailer was not stolen from anywhere. It had been brought from another state and sat in the sellers yard for a long time. The condition it was in would not warrant anyone stealing it. It is being restored now by a man who knows what he's doing and has a clear Title from his state.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #287
Rivet Master

1963 26' Overlander
Austin , Texas
1968 Caravel in Knoxville, TN for $3K

Just saw this, could be a good deal...

1968 Airstream Caravel
utee94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:16 PM   #288
Vintage Kin

Fort Worth , Texas
Silver Streak

This may be the rarest: a fifth wheel Silver Streak, only a handful were made.

'84 Silver Streak Aluminum Trailer

And a beauty of an '84 34' 3411 (similar to ours)
1984 Silver Streak 3411 Supreme

A late model 20'
Vintage 20' Silver Streak
Sold: Silver Streak Model 3411
slowmover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #289
Old Paint, rolling again.

1973 Argosy 20
Lorain County , Ohio
That 5th wheel is a monster! I love the gold anodized aluminum stripe

Steve
Have you never questioned those who travel? Have you paid no regard to their accounts- Job 21:29
sfixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #290
Rivet Master

1964 17' Bambi II
Vintage Kin Owner
Schererville , Indiana
Here's a bargain! I'm wondering if the guy is from Nigeria or my back yard! Listed in Chicago
Travel Trailer 2002 Airstream Classic 30' - $5800

Reply to: sale-660787723@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-29, 10:57AM CDT

Type: Travel trailer Slide outs: 1 Water capacity: 51-60 gallons
Length: 30 feet Sleeping capacity: 6 Air conditioners: 1
Awnings: 2 Leveling jacks included: Yes
Dry weight: 9100 lbs
VIN: 1STJBBP272J514198
Vehicle Description
2002 Airstream Classic 30' (loaded); Aluminum Wheels; 30 lb. aluminum bottles; spare tire bracket; 12" electric drum brakes; electric stabilizer jacks with pads; electric hitch jack; sway bars; deluxe tank monitoring system; 2 Fantastic roof vents; 6 gal. gas/electric water heater; 34,000 btu furnace; 12 volt kill switch; exterior lighting package; 13,500 btu A/C with heat pump; stainless steel A-frame protector; goodyear tires; 50 amp converter; molded rear bumper with roll-out storage; solar grey front panoramic windows; solar grey stone guards; 7-way trailer plug; slide-out in dining area; screen door guard; interior and exterior grab handles; 8 cubic ft. Dometic 2-way refrig; stainless steel double sinks in kitchen; Maytag range; Corian galley top kitchen and bathroom; puretouch faucet; day/night shades throughout, except only night in bedroom; sony AM/FM radio with cassette; dead bolt lock; Zipdee Awnings on patio and windows; cedarlined wardrobe; 2 decorative clocks; oak wood interior; georgia peach interior; sage green carpets and throw rugs; fabric valances; quilted bedspread; innerspring queen mattress; writing table with chair storage in living room; pull out sofa; convection oven; great amount of storage; kitchen and bathroom have skylight with shades; cable TV hook-ups; telephone hook-ups; fiberglass shower with seat; 12-volt circuit breakers
Jerry heats up a can of soup and feeds it to the frozen Tom but when this fails to rouse him the puppy licks him Tom gives the puppy a bed and a bowl of milk The puppy calls for his siblings and they all share the milk as Tom and Jerry look one Movie and Commit This to Memory including When You're Around Everything Is Alright The Future Freaks Me Out and more It also features all 4 of the bands videos up until late 05 My Favorite Accident the Future Freaks Me Out Everything is Alright and Hold Me Down Plus it contains a newly made video for L G FUAD (Let's Get F**ked Up and Die ) Finally it contains a bonus photo gallery and deleted scenes from the documentaryList of Georgian submissions for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (page does not exist)was considerable Without him the Dutch interest in the Voortrekker movement and the fate of the 'Boer kinsmen' resulting in a migration drive as well as long-standing cultural connections would most likely not have emerged in the way it did
  • This item has been posted by-owner.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1964 Bambi II
1988 Avion 32S
Becky B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #291
Well Preserved

1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckybillrae
Here's a bargain! I'm wondering if the guy is from Nigeria or my back yard! Listed in Chicago
Jerry heats up a can of soup and feeds it to the frozen Tom but when this fails to rouse him the puppy licks him Tom gives the puppy a bed and a bowl of milk The puppy calls for his siblings and they all share the milk as Tom and Jerry look one Movie and Commit This to Memory including When You're Around Everything Is Alright The Future Freaks Me Out and more It also features all 4 of the bands videos up until late 05 My Favorite Accident the Future Freaks Me Out Everything is Alright and Hold Me Down Plus it contains a newly made video for L G FUAD (Let's Get F**ked Up and Die ) Finally it contains a bonus photo gallery and deleted scenes from the documentaryList of Georgian submissions for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (page does not exist)was considerable Without him the Dutch interest in the Voortrekker movement and the fate of the 'Boer kinsmen' resulting in a migration drive as well as long-standing cultural connections would most likely not have emerged in the way it did
The above text is entered into a spam message in an attempt to confuse mail filters. It smells like what it is, a scam...
Old 05-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #292
1953 Flying Cloud

1953 21' Flying Cloud
This would be a head turner for sure..

1956 Greyhound Conversion Bus !!!****

www.petidforme.com/105
Old 05-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #293
Rivet Master
Commercial Member

1954 22' Safari
Deerfield , Illinois
Send a message via AIM to bredlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1953 Flying
This would be a head turner for sure..

1956 Greyhound Conversion Bus !!!****
And an even bigger head turner as a tow vehicle!
Old 05-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #294
Well Preserved

1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
I just ran across a tow vehicle for your vintage Airstream. Pics look pretty good, a one owner:
1975 Ford F150 XLT Ranger Trailer Special Pickup

Tags
1950, craigslist