Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-31-2006, 09:15 AM   #21
5 rivets, 1 loose screw

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
24' Argosy TT for sale locally

I spotted it last week at a private home about 20 miles from me. I stopped and took a quick look. It was locked and nobody was home. It's a bit rough and definitely needs new paint.
Asking price is $1800 OBO, which I think is a bit high but I'll go back and snap a few pics and get a phone # if anyone has serious interest. It's just a bit north of Flint, Mich.

May you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t git you.

Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:23 AM   #22
Very american 4 a french

1971 27' Overlander
DUNKERQUE / FRANCE , Nord
Same problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaroam
Am I the only one who keeps losing out on units that are for sale before I can even get a chance to clear my schedule to go see them??

Would you buy them sight unseen? Considering how much difference there has been between the descriptions and the realities on the units I've already looked at, I can't imagine doing so. But, the last two units that I made plans to see have both been sold before I could even get there; and that has been within a couple of days.

I am SO disappointed!! I'm beginning to think I'm never going to get to roam....
Hi Wannaroam...

You 'll understand that i was in the same situation as yours , because, when i was intersted in a model on classifieds, the time to check the shipping to FRANCE and it was too late, the A/S was sold... How many... may be 5, may be 10 so i was a bit fed up of doing like that.

so I decide to do the contrary... I've written MY classified with what i wanted in model, size and the maximum price and it's in this way i've gotten mine. A yomen, Billy,in North Carolina, sent me pictures and i said... I 'm comming to see it in reality, on place, from FRANCE to your Home, and if it's OK , I'll take it and'll pay you immediatly... and it was OK and this story is happened 4 years ago exactly ( November, the 11th 2002 ).

i advice you to write a wanted classified with what you want.

Bruno.
brunoffrance is offline   Reply With Quote