Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community

Old 06-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
1972 29' Ambassador
North Hollywood , California
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Airstream Renovation

My name is Beth and I'm a producer on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
I hope you're familiar with our show.

We are taking on a major undertaking this week. Not only are we renovating a house (and building an entire separate wing) we're also going to renovate a 1969 32' Ambassador Airstream. And we need your help!

If any of you are in the Southwestern Pennsylvania area and would like to come help us on the build, please contact me as soon as possible:

A little about the family:
The Keefer Family is from Etters, PA and they have 4 boys. When Brian Keefer was 21 years old, he was injured in a freak gymnastics accident that left him paralyzed from the neck down.
This family loves to go camping and loves the outdoors, but since his accident, they've not been able to do anything of the sort.

We're hoping to give them the chance to finally get away.

Everything we do is based off of donations and the kindness of strangers. If you have the time, we'll be working around the clock to make sure this happens for the Keefer Family. And we'd love to see you there!

Additionaly, if you have left over supplies, parts, etc, and would like to donate those toward the renovation, we'd love to have you send them our way.

Please email me or give me a call any time.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Beth Brandon
Associate Producer
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
emhe is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)