Originally Posted by stefario
yep it has the flushing mechanism ... well the book says it does ... how do i tell..
so what i did was open up main, drain that then open up aux to flush out the black water....after than i use straight water to run down the toilet and the flush the main again ....
good to go?
Here's how I do it:
1) Attach a clear fitting between the drain pipe and the stinky slinky. This way you can see when the flow is just clear water. Here is what the clear fitting looks like:
Clear Sewer Adapters - Product - Camping World
2) Attach a garden-type hose that you will use only for dirty water to the black flush input fitting on the side of the trailer. Mine is just above the fresh water input fitting. (the reason for letting this water drip on the fresh fitting escapes me
3) Turn on the hose water which will activate the black tank flush system and will begin filling the black tank with water.
4) Immediately open the black tank valve and wait for it to run clear. The black tank flush water should be on the whole time.
5) Once the black tank water runs clear you can turn off the water going to the black flush fitting.
6) Open the gray tank valve and let it drain completely.
7) Close both valves by pushing them in and latching them. Remove the clear fitting and replace the drain cover fitting.
8) Disconnect the black flush hose and use it to rinse the stinky slinky.
9) Put everything away and you are done.