Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2003, 06:10 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Chicago Area Folks?

Hi All,
Am new here - as you may have noticed. We have a '66 Safari Twin, just like ChiTowners(?). Wanted to try to contact Chicago area folks to get advice - and from everyone here too. I'd also like to attend a rally or something, but have to go w/o the trailer since we've sold our truck. The trailer needs lots of work anyway and a polish next year is in order. I'm sure my husband is looking forward to that!
Well, thanks for being out here. I'm still a little confused on how this forum works - more used to "chat rooms" where things are all in one place. I'm sure i'll figure it out soon! Airstream folks are a certain breed and I'm glad to be one of them too!
Teri
stellablu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 08:36 PM   #2
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Nice to have another "local" out there.

Ususally when someone gets the itch, they set something up and just say, hey, I'm gonna be here on these days...here is the reservation info, see you if you can make it.

For me right now, work is pretty busy, but eventually, when I get all the other junk done at home too, we'll be off on another local excursion I'm sure.

Eric
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote