Old 12-20-2003, 08:46 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
Charlotte , North Carolina
Avion Pictures

I've read a few requests asking for Avion pictures...

I own a 1983 all original 35' Avion triple axle. Here are three sites that are the "Holy Bible" of Avion owner information:

Each of these sites has photos of Avions old and new(er)

Would love to hear of other Avion photo sites. There are a lot of Avion club sites, but not many photos.

Several people have asked whether or not Fleetwood Avions are still manufactured. The answer is NO. The tongue pull models were last made in 1991 (fiberglass sides very similar to the "SquareStream" that AS made briefly) Fifth wheels continued up until 2002/2003 as either "Platinum" or "Vintage" models. As to be expected, the Avion trailers (tongue and fifth) continue to hold their resale values.

The Avion replacements are the "Triumph" and "Pride" by Fleetwood. I've seen both at the dealer - unfortunately, they are definitely NOT a worthy replacement. Typical mass produced plastic and staples with tacky finishing details that seem to plague all new coaches. Oh well - just makes my Avion even more valuable!

Mark in Charlotte, NC
1983 Avion 34V "Tootsie"

MarkCinCLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member
, Connecticut
Here's Mine.......
Worry will never change the outcome!!!
aviontt is offline   Reply With Quote