Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
Anybody in Mississippi.

I would like to know if there is any other members here that would like to get a vintage group together here in Mississippi. All the other rally's, get togethers etc seem so far away from us. It would be so nice to see how many vintage folks there are in our area. If I get enough response I will help head it up.

Becky
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:07 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2003 22' International CCD
Kiln , Mississippi
Becky,

This would be great - we have been looking to go to our first rally but would like to do a small one first. Up in your area - Lake Sardis would be great for a mini rally. We are in Kiln and way too close to the Katrina impact area. Looking to get on the road soon.

Mike
clancy_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:16 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
Oxford , Mississippi
Mike,
We live about 30 min. from Sardis and have been there many times camping. We also have Wall Doxey State Park it's nicer then Sardis but no swimming. We have a 7 year old and he loves to swim in the summer so in the fall we go to Wall Doxey.
My sister lives in Long Beach not to far from you, in fact you don't happen to work at Stennis, my brother in law works there and met someone the other day that had a vintage Airstream.
Lets see if anyone else from Mississippi joins in and we will see if we can get a rally up.

Becky
rebel beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
3 Rivet Member

Hey Beck,
Sounds like fun. I would like to meet other airstreamers and see what they have done on theirs. Keep us posted
Dawn
early is offline   Reply With Quote