Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-08-2003, 12:12 PM   #21
Administrator

1961 16' Bambi
Dallas , Texas
That is odd, those photos are not part of AirstreamPhotos.com. They are technically attachements to the forum thread. Did these photo show up properly at first? Have you seen corrupted photos anywhere else?
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 12:24 PM   #22
Obsessed with Moonunit

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Love It Here , Colorado
Hi Andy - Yes, they showed up correctly when originally posted. In fact, the photo (it is an pic of an original 1978 Argosy ad sent to me by the AS factory) is in 2 different threads. The one I mentioned, THE Argosy Picture, and another one about AS trailers and vintage cars. Both times, Shari helped me out and posted them, on the same day, I believe. The one in "Argosy Picture" is corrupted. The one in the other "vintage trailers and cars" is not. Wierd!! The only other thing I have noticed, is some pics appear in posts, and then later, disappear to be replaced with little X's in a box.

Did my other ?? make sense? Can I take a pic from a post and get it to my Gallery in AS Photos? Also, I was just looking at the Photo Gallery and can't seem to find the way to upload the photos. Didn't there use to be an upload button? Its been so long since I did this, I am now a novice again! Help! Thanks, Leigh

PS Hey, cool I just turned into a 4 rivet member, that brings luck, I hope!!!!!
COArgosy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #23
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Conifer/Evergreen , Colorado
Leigh, I can help with part of your question....

Quote:
The one I mentioned, THE Argosy Picture, and another one about AS trailers and vintage cars. Both times, Shari helped me out and posted them, on the same day, I believe. The one in "Argosy Picture" is corrupted.
I checked and still had the picture you sent me on my computer so I reloaded it to the thread. So it's "fixed" even though I have no idea how/why it got messed-up.
Quote:
Also, I was just looking at the Photo Gallery and can't seem to find the way to upload the photos. Didn't there use to be an upload button? Its been so long since I did this, I am now a novice again! Help!
Although the photo site is "back-up" it is not yet fully restored. The upload feature has not yet been activated...Andy is still working on getting it back to 100% and I'm sure he'll make an announcement when we are able to upload again....so it's not you!

Shari
InsideOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 12:50 PM   #24
Obsessed with Moonunit

Love It Here , Colorado
YEA!!!

Thanks Shari - once again to my rescue!!

The only ?? left then, once we can post to the Gallery, can I take some of these pics that are in posts and transfer them into my Gallery pics?? I know you can go the other way around - Gallery to post. I know in earlier post Rog said "Copy to folder", but I thnk that means a several step process - 1st copy to folder in computer, then take from folder to Gallery, right?? Can it just go from post to Gallery? Leigh
Old 09-08-2003, 06:49 PM   #25
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
I'm not sure about that one Leigh...

Although, copying it to a folder & uploading to your Gallery isn't too much trouble if it can't be done directly...let me know if you need help.

Shari
Old 09-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #26
5 rivets, 1 loose screw

1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
Leigh, unless Andy has made a major change, the gallery does not have provision to upload directly from a webpage. Unlike the posting forums, you can only upload from your own files.

Rog
Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 09:30 AM   #27
Obsessed with Moonunit

Love It Here , Colorado
OK thanks. It seems like i saved the pic after it was first sent to me. I'll go look and if not, guess i can copy from post to My Documents - My Pictures. Leigh
Old 09-09-2003, 09:58 AM   #28
Rivet Master

1956 22' Safari
2015 27' Flying Cloud
Vintage Kin Owner
Leigh ~

If you "right-click" on a photo in a thread (or gallery, or website, or ???), it'll allow you to download it to your computer "save image as" is what mine says. Then all you need to do is upload it to your gallery, once the AirstreamPhotos site is back up & running 100%.

So even if you don't have copies already on your computer...you can get them from your threads easily.

Shari