Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community

Old 05-11-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
Liquid Cooled
2014 16' Sport
Columbus , Indiana
Airstream Centered Jokes..Only Clean Ones Please!!

Took our '85 Excella out for a first real camping trip. Neighbors in a pop-up asked to borrow a roll of foil. My husband told him, "No problem, but make sure you bring it back. That's our patch kit."

RedSHED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:05 PM   #2
Well Preserved

1974 31' Sovereign
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Why do Univolts hum?
They don't know the words!
Thank you! Thank you very much!...

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
overlander63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #3
Just an old timer...

Tipton , Iowa
So, these two Airstreams walk into a bar... oh you've heard that one...

Ok... so have you heard the one about the blonde Airstream that was... oh... you've heard that one too?

Never mind...

AIR 2053 Current: 2006 Born Free 32 RQ Kodiak Chassis, & 1995 Coachmen B-van
Former Airstreams: 1953 Flying Cloud, 1957 Overlander, 1961 Bambi, 1970 Safari Special, 1978 Argosy Minuet, 1985 325 Moho, 1994 Limited 34' Two-door, 1994 B190 "B-Van"
85MH325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
Rivet Master
Send a message via Yahoo to yukionna
How about a limerick?

There once was a Bambi from Airstream
On sunny days, you could see it gleam
With a truck or car, it was easily towed
Over hill or dale and any road
The journey itself was the ultimate dream
WBCCI Region One

Attitude is the only difference between ordeal and adventure
yukionna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:41 PM   #5
Well Preserved

1974 31' Sovereign
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
An Airstream, a Greyhound bus, an Ambulance, and a taxi pulled into a gas station. The attendant said, "What is this, a joke?"
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:43 PM   #6
Well Preserved

1974 31' Sovereign
1993 21' Sovereign
Colfax , North Carolina
Do you know how to keep an Airstream owner in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:53 PM   #7
Round on both ends
1979 31' Excella 500
1975 28' Argosy 28
Rutledge , Georgia
A young Catholic priest in Georgia was asked to speak the graveside service for a parishioner who had died penniless in his shantylike home some distance removed from the church.

The young priest was pleased to be asked, and he agreed to hold the service in the remote location in the county.

On the day of the funeral, unfortunately the priest got lost. He had to stop and ask directions to the church plot from a nice retired couple in an Airstream.

Following their directions, he arrived at the location and spotted the open plot. The coffin and the vault appeared to have been already lowered. There were no mourners at all, but two gravesite workers were lounging in the shade of some nearby trees at a respectable distance.

The priest waited a while, and then he decided that, even though his parishioner had died a pauper, he would deliver the service that he had worked so hard to prepare anyway. It was a good effort, and very touchingly effective, suitable, and appropriate.

One of the men sitting in the shade of trees and turned to his accomplice. He said, " I've been doing this for a long time, but, I swear, that's the first time I've ever seen a preacher bless a septic tank."

- Told to me by my 93 year old grandmother.

1975 Argosy 28 "Argosy"
1979 Excella 500 31 "Betsy"
1992 Lincoln Mk 7 LSC
2003 Dodge 2500 Cummins "TowHog"
"Lucy Loosehair" the cat - Airstream mascot
Klaatu barada nikto
SafeHarbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:29 PM   #8
2 Rivet Member
1974 29' Ambassador
Xenia , Ohio
A horse walks into a bar (that happens to have an Airstream parked outside of it). The bartender says "Hey, what's with the long face?"

Really folks, we're here all night; please don't forget to tip your waitress....
xFieldTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:38 PM   #9
Site Team

1964 26' Overlander
1964 19' Globetrotter
Eastern , Washington
A couple of elderly RVers who'd recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary were settling down for a good nights sleep in their Airstream when the wife said, "Dear, do you remember how you used to sleep close to me?" The husband sighed aand got out of his bed, crossed the aisle and crawled in next to his wife and tried to get back to sleep..

"Dear," she continued, "do you remember how you used to hold me tight?" He reached over and held her tight for a few seconds and then tried to get back to sleep.

"And," she went on, "do you remember how you used to hug me and kiss me and nibble on my ear?" With that, her husband got up and started to walk toward the front of the coach - muttering to himslef.

"Where are you going?" she asked. "Well," answered the husband, "I have to get my teeth."
1964 Overlander | '08 Touareg V6
Current Project: 1964 Globetrotter

Let's have a polishing party: I'll supply the trailer and buffing supplies. BYOB (bring your own buffer)

AirForums Custom Search
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:56 AM   #10
4 Rivet Member
1977 25' Caravanner
Jeffersonville , Kentucky
A single guy pulled into a campground ,set up his Airstream , camping next to him,is another Airstream with a woman, she was wearing the largest, most stunning diamond ring he had ever seen. He asked her about it. "This is the Klopman diamond," she said. "It is beautiful, but there is a terrible curse that goes with it."

"What's the curse?" the man asked.

"Mr. Klopman."
Movie Stars and Film Crews come to Me from hundreds of miles enticed by My knowledge, My imagination,expertise, creativity and innovations!
scf31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
2 Rivet Member
2012 27' FB International
Corvallis , Oregon
Airstream Jokes

Some of these are really funny.. What happen to this thread? Where are all the comedians?
BrandonJenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
Wheels Itch)(Must Travel
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
- east coastal area - , Florida
two older gents are standing at side by side stalls in a local campground taking care of a call nature.

as old gents often do, after nodding to each other, one said to the other,

"i've got a Prevost"

older gent number two says:

"I've got an Airstream"

older gent number one replies:

"If you stand a little closer to the urinal that won't happen."
Jon & Deb
Phoebe & Ellis - Airstreaming Mini-Schauzers

I Donít Always Pull A Trailer
But When I Do - I Pull An Airstream
Keep Moving My Friends
az-streamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #13
Figment of My Imagination
2012 Interstate Coach
Metairie , Louisiana
Boudreaux, an Airstreamer from the WBCCI Acadiana Unit, travels in his Squarestream with a talkative but foul-mouthed parrot. One day at a rally the bird's swearing got to be too much. So Boudreaux grabbed it by the neck and yelled "Shut up!" But only minutes later, the bird was swearing like a sailor again.

The next day, the bird yelled so loudly that the couple next door in a Globetrotter stopped by to demand that Boudreaux silence the bird. Desperate, he locked the bird in a cabinet. It didn't help.

The next day, the parrot was even worse. So, as a last resort, Boudreaux tossed it into his Dometic freezer. After five minutes, all was quiet. Worried the bird might be freezing, Boudreaux took it out.

"I'm sorry," confessed the suddenly polite bird. "I promise to never swear again."

Boudreaux was astonished. He couldn't understand the change in attitude.
"By the way," asked the parrot, "what did the chicken do?"

WBCCI #1105

Engineering: Finding complex solutions to simple problems you didn't even know you had.
Protagonist is offline   Reply With Quote