Glad we can provide some distraction
How about a nice blonde joke or this newsy bit from fox news last month??
An Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp on Friday morning, July 17, 2009. According to a witness, the vehicle was parked in the driveway. The driver lurched the vehicle forward instead of backing out of the driveway, hitting Krupp's deck and cracking the foundation of his house.
Readers at several news sites are having a field day with comments such as:
- I'm sure he's not going to relish paying for the necessary repairs
- If he puts it in reverse he can catsup with the rest of the Weinermobiles
- Just goes to prove, it's not the horsepower, it's the parking job...
-This was clearly an act of dog
- Sometimes a wienermobile is just a wienermobile...
- Ok folks everybody calm down. The house clearly appears to be over 18 years old and is of age. However it seems the wiener mobile entered without consent.
- And it wasn't wearing a condiment
-The driver said it was the wurst thing that ever happened to her.