When we first got our Airstream, we learned of a company that made vinyl cling sheets with your red WBCCI numbers. It was very convenient. After our first season, they had done something horrible to the aluminum.
The picture taken here was at the factory. We asked if there was anything they could do to fix what looked like corrosion (that line of gunk over the new traditional numbers where the top of the vinyl cling sheet had been).
They couldn't. The said they'd have to replace the aluminum to fix it. 😩
I can't imagine what would happen with an entire trailer wrapped in vinyl....
And the cammo paint version posted earlier is not my cup of anything 😄