Old 07-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1964 17' Bambi II
Micanopy , Florida
Nameplate for 1964 Bambi II

Hi,
I am the proud owner of a soon-to-be-restored 1964 17' Bambi II. It is, however, missing one of the most important parts - the emblem/ nameplate on the outside that says Bambi II! Any idea where I can find an original emblem or a restoration? Or perhaps someone who can make a custom reproduction?
Thanks!

Old 07-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1964 17' Bambi II
Vintage Kin Owner
Schererville , Indiana
Hi & welcome to the forums! I have a Bambi II also. My trailer was the third one made and another member here has the second one that was made. Ours used leftover emblems from the Bambi era, so ours don't say Bambi II on them, the just say "Bambi" I have never seen emblems for sale that are reproductions for a Bambi II(or Bambi for that matter) I purchased a Bambi emblem off of ebay to use on a patch that I made for mine & paid pretty dearly for it! Hopefully someone will chime in here for you that may be able to help you out with reproduction emblems. You can get new tags for your serial number & Airstream emblems from Vintage Trailer Supply. Keep that name in your files....you're going to need lots of stuff from them!! Have a great time with your rehab--and pictures are a must!!! :-)

1964 Bambi II
1984 Avion 30P
beckybillrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:17 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1964 17' Bambi II
Micanopy , Florida
Hi
Thanks, only the "Bambi" part of the Bambi II is missing...(probably sold on EBay! Lol) so if anyone runs across that it would be great!