Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2003, 04:12 PM   #81
Cat
4 Rivet Member

Mukilteo , Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Cat
Running the subject to death

Ok..
Now that we have...and now that you all know where to get the vinyl clad...
Myself, and another Forum member bought the RubRail (1-1/2 inch) vinyl clad...and each of us has about 33 feet left over. We both at the same time, so that means they should match.
We will sell our 2 33-foot pieces to whomever...for the same prixe per 33-foot piece. (no competition...total agreeance).

PM me and I will be happy to put it togehter..
OR you can just got to the "Parts For Sale"...
Old 12-06-2003, 11:47 PM   #82

Molding for Argosy

I have just purchased a 1975 26 foot Argosy Motorhome and am working on several things. I'd like to replace the molding on the outside of the body that is similar to the blue molding discussed in this forum. Does anyone know of a similar product that will do the job. Blue won't work with the Argosy color scheme. Black or red would be great. The stuff that is on there appears to be the same as the wider product discussed in this forum. It is completely faded and half gone. Thanks for any advice.
Evil Twins Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 AM   #83
3 Rivet Member

Any Airstream dealer should be able to order it from the factory. I believe the original color is still available.
lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 11:04 AM   #84
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer

Corona , California
All the belt line and rub rail vinyl insert colors are "obsolete" except for blue.

However any dealer can obtain most any color, directly from the "OEM" (not Airstream) as long as you but 10,000 feet (ten thousand).

Any one interested?

Andy

Inland RV Center, In is offline   Reply With Quote