Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Integrity by airstream information

After the 1988 Argosy and 1989 Airstream Squarestream 5th wheels that did not sell well, Thor tried in 1996 the 5th wheel market again with the INTEGRITY by Airstream.This was a laminated fifth wheel looking very much like a re-badged Dutchman 5th wheel,although the Thor Industries Inc annual report for 1996 ,said under Airstream "It also manufacturers "Integrity" laminated 5th wheels".The VIN data plate has, Manufacturer, Integrity by Airstream,522 North Main,Jackson Center,OH 45334.
Some say it was the last of the best.Other Airstreamer called it the Tupperware trailer,while other say Airstream did not make them long enough to know how to build a 5th wheel.But it was only made for two years 1996 and 1997.
It was a 102" wide body with 2 slide-outs.
They came with deluxe oak cabinetry.
Electric/gas refrigerator with battery back up.
Water heater that ran on electic or propane.
TV,VCR,Stereo.
Microwave/convection oven.
3 burner stove
Ducted and electronic thermostat controlled central heat with two furnaces and air conditioning with two units on the roof.
6'X6'Full size bath with shower stall.
Two 30 gallon propane tanks.
Lots of storage compartments under the trailer.
The bedroom was 10'X7' with slide-out out,had a queensize bed with room to walk around 3 sides,and lots of closet space.
The 36' trailer kitchen/grate room was 18'6"X11'6" with the slideout out.
The ones I have seen listed for sale list length of 30',31',32', and 36' but I have found no real info on lengths.Most list the GVWR as 14,000 lbs.
I would like to hear from anyone that has info or sales brochures about this trailer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1996 Airstream Integrity 4.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	839.2 KB
ID:	69372  
Old 10-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Help

Hey Airstreamers someone has to know someone that knows someone that has a INTEGRITY by Airstream 5th wheeler,or better own one themself.

I sure would like to find a sales brochure for them or copy one.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:05 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2001 30' Excella
Bedford , New Hampshire
5th wheel

There were two fifth wheel airstream integrity's parked in the Jersey Shore Haven Airstream Park this past summer. I saw them there while camping during the first two weeks of july.

Mark
Old 10-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1989 29' Land Yacht
Mesa , Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjoandall View Post
There were two fifth wheel airstream integrity's parked in the Jersey Shore Haven Airstream Park this past summer. I saw them there while camping during the first two weeks of july.

Mark
I have been told about some of the off line Airstream being at that park.Like Squarestreams, Squarestream 5th wheels and now Integrity's
I sure would like to hear from someone at the park to get some info and photos from.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #5

1970 31' Sovereign
Elderton , Pennsylvania
Red face Integrity Fifth Wheel

We're looking at buying a 1996 Airstream Integrity and cannot find out anything about them, other than what's posted here. We would like to find someone with literature, floorplans, etc. Are they reliable, easy to tow? We've always had a trailer or motorhome--never pulled a fifth wheel. We don't want to jump into buying the Integrity because we did that with our first Airstream--a 1970 Sovereign, and its been an absolute nightmare. Found out after purchase about the rear-end sag, etc. Any feedback, pro or con, would really be appreciated. Thanks.
janmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 AM   #6
Rivet Master

1971 27' Overlander
Central , Ohio
A couple items that might interest you. Ran across these doing a little research after seeing an Integrity for sale on Craigs's List.

[A/S] '96 Airstream Integrity

Fred's Airstream Archives - 1996 Airstream Integrity 5th Wheel Travel trailer (A)

Squarestream - A Unique Airstream
Ganglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:04 AM   #7

Integrity

Jimmy

We have three Integrity's in our park in Lakeside, I believe they are all 36's I believe all three have the original owners manuals. We also have the other fifth wheel which was made by AS. I sent you pictures. Sorry we did not see you this summer on the rim.

Steve Kopp\Ponderosa Shadows
searcher is offline   Reply With Quote