Old 11-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #1177
Site Team

1974 31' Sovereign
Ottawa , ON
just a guess, now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Susan View Post
What were Capt. Kirk's last on screen words as the Captain?

Jim
"T... J... Hooker."

Old 11-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #1178
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
1973 27' Overlander
1977 23' Safari
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
I just want to say, ya'll make me very proud.

Zeppelinium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:59 PM   #1179
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Oak View , California
Kirk's Last Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim & Susan View Post
Dang Aage, yer fast on the draw. And speaking of Space Westerns.....for the bonus round......

What were Capt. Kirk's last on screen words as the Captain?

Jim

"Oh my...."
Old 11-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #1180
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Oak View , California
There is a devilish problem that is starting to creep up on me as I read through all the posts of every imaginable problem that can possibly go wrong whether you are towing the trailer or just sitting quietly in it parked on some RV lot that allows older trailers even though the rules say no trailers over ten years but then they make an exception to the rule because it's an airstream and maybe it starts raining and then here come the leaks and what if by accident I used silicone which I now know eats aluminum or one of the water hoses start to leak but I am not really mechanically inclined and if the leak gets into the wiring well don't even ask me if I know which fuse to change cause I wouldn't know a good fuse from a bad and it might be even that you bought the wrong year trailer and the rear end could be dropping or cracking and if you heard it crack and it was night time could you really see the problem with a flashlight or even better take a picture because most people want photos to be able to accurately dissect the problem and all of these problems could be happening right at this minute or very soon afterwards, do you think there is a possibility nay probability that reading the Airstream Forums could make you go crazy?
Old 11-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #1181
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Send a message via MSN to safari57
Good night John-boy?
Old 11-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #1182
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by cclarkego View Post
do you think there is a possibility nay probability that reading the Airstream Forums could make you go crazy?
I wouldn't know about crazy (my evaluation isn't back yet), but it does make you write run-on sentences.

Gene
Old 11-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #1183
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Oak View , California
I have no idea who was able to hack in here on my screen name and right that bunch of gibberish in that post above......
Old 11-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #1184
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by cclarkego View Post
I have no idea who was able to hack in here on my screen name and right that bunch of gibberish in that post above......
Happens to me all the time. The Forum can also cause speeling problems.

Gene
Old 11-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #1185
Got gandkids?

1973 27' Overlander
'Possum Holler , Georgia
Speaking of Eureka Eureka | Syfy ...does anybody remember the episode with the genious kid director? You remember the one? The kid who was about 14 but made great movies? Was it the one where Gilligan chased away the cruise ship and they couldn't get off the island? Or the one with the marching band?

Jim

Air No. 6427
Jim & Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #1186
Rivet Master

1966 24' Tradewind
Oak View , California
All you cat lovers out there, how on earth do you deal with keeping the kitty litter in the litter box? Every time my cat hops out, little bits of cat litter stick to her feet and down the hall she goes, tracking it all along the floor. Here I come, crunch, crunch, crunch. That crunching sound before I've had my first cup of coffee is enough to send me over the edge....
Old 12-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #1187
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
A thick entry way type carpet under the box, that kitty has to walk on as she departs, will typically catch most, if not all, of the stuff stuck on paws. Works for us, at home at least. Only one outting with Smokey Bear so far and it worked then too, but can't say it is the cure-all in the trailer yet till we do some more with him.

Speaking of litter, though, do you think aliens, in their silver rigs, have litter boxes for their pets or do they just eject it out into space. What would a litter box clean out do to the space shuttle or the space station were it to hit it? And would anyone know that they just got, err, dumped on?
Old 12-14-2010, 07:35 AM   #1188
4 Rivet Member

2005 30' Land Yacht 30 SL
Rockford , Michigan
cclarkego your "devilish problem" post is the funniset thing I've seen here. I thought I was the only one being pushed over the edge by reading all the helpful solutions! First, realized we didn't have enough information to own a MOHO. Then, realized we were not handy enough to keep it. Finally, figuered out we're just too stupid to ever learn how to winterize it. What were we thinking? And why are these "things" called recreational vehicals? Thanks for the laugh.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #1189
Rivet Master

1951 21' Flying Cloud
1960 24' Tradewind
West Coast , BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowpells View Post
cclarkego your "devilish problem" post is the funniset thing I've seen here. I thought I was the only one being pushed over the edge by reading all the helpful solutions! First, realized we didn't have enough information to own a MOHO. Then, realized we were not handy enough to keep it. Finally, figuered out we're just too stupid to ever learn how to winterize it. What were we thinking? And why are these "things" called recreational vehicals? Thanks for the laugh.
I think the "devlish" thing hinted that you are supposed to read here email backward. There is a hidden message there that says.........oops, can't tell you, you have to work it out yourself.

Or that's what the strange man on the corner with the cardboard sign said. The message is backwards, the meaning is backward, read it backward. Her's was the first message I read that dark night.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #1190
Rivet Master

1975 31' Sovereign
1973 27' Overlander
1977 23' Safari
Palmer Lake , Colorado
Send a message via Skype™ to Zeppelinium
You never hear of people dieing in their Airstream, only at home and in hospitals. So, live long by getting out and enjoying your Airstream.

I had no idea that people were changing the color of fabric at the hospital. I do, however, like the sentiment...

Zep

Zeppelinium is offline   Reply With Quote