Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #1621
"Cloudsplitter"

2003 25' Classic
Houstatlantavegas , Malebolgia
This is no fun...how can you feel good about Hi-jacking
the Hi-jacking thread. 👎

...where was I, ahh the best sex thread... google it.

Bob
🇺🇸
Old 10-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #1622
Rivet Master

BRADENTON, On The Picturesque and Sunny West Coast of Florida, , USA, PLANET EARTH, MILKY WAY, LOCAL GROUP, SPIRALING SLOWLY THROUGH THE UNIVERSE
The best SEX THREAD was developed and made by Coates and Clarke, Inc. in 1941. Unfortunately, the demands of thread production for WWII uniforms* put the project on mothballs until after the war when once again the demands of the baby boom made it less of a priority than the materials for baby clothes.
By the time the 60's rolled around, it was deemed an unnecessary product in light of the rampant sexual revolution.
*[During the early years of the war, the remainder (approx. 26 miles) of the sex thread was inadvertently used in uniforms destined for G.I.'s shipped to England. This unfortunate error led to a great number of those same G.I.'s immediately finding British war brides upon arrival in England.]
N2XBW is offline   Reply With Quote