Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > The Rally Zone
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #121
2 Rivet Member

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Carrollton , Georgia
I have triple checked and called to confirm. We have site 147. I sent a message to egrbeav to get them to double check their site number but haven't heard anything back. Hope it's just a typo!
GWTFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:15 AM   #122
Rivet Master

2008 27' Safari FB SE
Pfafftown , North Carolina
Canopener Map Update 2/14/2015

I've updated the 103 Loop map to reflect the RSVP's appearing on the registration page (RSVP Page) yesterday. I also put Rob and Patti (GWTFLO) on site 147. Roy (egrbeav), please check your site number.

We are still missing some of the RSVP's lost when the two RSVP lists were merged. If you RSVP'd earlier, and don't see your name on the map, you'll need to go to the RSVP page and register for the rally again by clicking on the Rally Registration link below. If you have a campground registration, and have not registered yet for the rally, please RSVP to the Rally Registration link below.

Link to the current Loop 103 Map:

Canopener 2016 Map - Loop 103

Link to the Rally Registration (RSVP) Page:

Canopener 2016 Rally Registration (RSVP)
WBCCI 3823 - Unit 12 | AIR 48265
Florida 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:32 AM   #123
2 Rivet Member

2002 25' Classic
Panama City , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panama Red View Post
I get the shakes whenever I see a VW now, which sucks, because my car is a Jetta... I cry like a baby all the way to work and back everyday now, terrified that if I in some way damage my Volswagen, Jose is going to chop off my hands, and then how will I do my Bette Midler routine?

-Red, considering legal action...
Not to worry Red, I do not advocate for water cooled things. I only kill & maim for the poor and disadvantaged air cooled. Be at ease and get well soon so you can clean those dammed windows!. They are filthy.
Rum Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #124
2 Rivet Member

2002 25' Classic
Panama City , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by angle View Post
RumRunner, Red, & AirHeadRus. So can't wait to meet you all. RumRunner,We love old cars, And together we can come up with a plan to bump Red out. All depends on Mrs. Red. AirHeadRus, When we get there I will have BEERS with your name on them. Bud light ok? Red, you are a Devil. But I already Know you are the one who keeps thing interesting HU? Please keep things going we love this page. And I printed Reds know everone before I get there page. So we will be ready I hope. You need to know this page has put a smile on my face each and ever day I reed it. Thanks.
Angle, I can't wait to meet you either. I need some reinforcements to bump Red out. He is pretty intimidating you know...especially when he gets on his Bette Midler routine.
Rum Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:09 AM   #125
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rum Runner View Post
Not to worry Red, I do not advocate for water cooled things. I only kill & maim for the poor and disadvantaged air cooled. Be at ease and get well soon so you can clean those dammed windows!. They are filthy.

Thank goodness I've got water cooled... Plus, five cylinders? Who the heck thought that up? And those windows? They ARE covered in filth and muck... Name the movie my window tag comes from and win a free beer from Red's cooler at Canopener '16.

There aren't many men out there that can pull off Bette Midler like I can.

It kind of sucks that I'm this excited for Canopener this far out.. I'm getting stuff put together for next year already. I kept it low key this year because I was a noob, but next year will be EPIC!!!

-Red, early stokeage...
Old 02-14-2015, 07:14 PM   #126
3 Rivet Member

1967 30' Sovereign
Fairhope , Alabama
What?! Red, Rumrumner has already seen your Bette Midler routine?! I'm so jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums
Old 02-14-2015, 07:16 PM   #127
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.nolte View Post
What?! Red, Rumrumner has already seen your Bette Midler routine?! I'm so jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

I do private showings for the big rollers...

-Red, selling it large...
Old 02-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #128
Rivet Master

2008 27' Safari FB SE
Canopener 2015 Rally Video

I've learned a number of people have not seen the video from Canopener 2015, so I'm posting it on the 2016 thread today. If you've never been to a Canopener rally, and are thinking about making a campground reservation for Canopener 2016, click on the link to the video below and see what all the chatter is about. The campground is booking up fast so if you are thinking at all about attending you might want to go ahead and book.

Canopener 2015 Airstream Rally Video
Old 02-15-2015, 12:19 PM   #129
3 Rivet Member

1994 25' Excella
On the Lake , Georgia
Your Friendly Reminder.....

Hello fellow Canopenians,
A friendly reminder to ALL WHO HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS FOR CANOPENER 2016: please please please check the RSVP link Florida 55 posted and confirm/double-check (for all you Packer fans!) that your names and site number are indeed recorded on the page. If Loop 103 is fully reserved as reported, then we are missing a lot of rsvp's!

Thanks in advance for following up - as Chuck(Florida 55) mentioned, this is the only means to get a name tag, be on the one and only "official map of the Canopener" and get an oh so fabulous welcome package for the rally. Think of it as your program to the Canopener, and you know you can't tell a player without a program

Annette........chief party planner.... and occasional bulldog.........
Noggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:51 PM   #130
Rivet Idiot

1999 34' Excella
Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
On The Lake , Georgia
And on another note........

As the reservation page heats up and Loop 103 fills up, please note that a lot of the activities for Canopener 2016 - like Thursday Night Chili, Friday Night On The Green and Saturday Evening Potluck followed by Saturday Night Live, will all occur at the clubhouse and the newly finished amphitheater located adjacent to the clubhouse. So those who think they are "outside the loop", not to worry, everyone is IN the loop no matter what loop you are in this year
(Of course, if it's raining......all bets are off!)
The location of everyone's favorite Corn Hole Tourney will continue to be on the appropriately named Wild Oak Lane in Loop 103.

So remember, every loop is a fabulous loop

Annette.........getting a little loopy ...........
Old 02-15-2015, 01:08 PM   #131
Rivet Master

2008 27' Safari FB SE
Canopener Rally Registration

Below is a link to the RSVP page for registering with the rally. A campground reservation does not automatically register you with the Canopener rally. To be part of the rally you need to register your attendance on the official RSVP page.

Click the link below. When a new page comes up, scroll to the bottom, click the yes button if you are coming to the rally (or the no button if you are canceling a previous rally registration). In the text box please provide your site number, the first names of the human beings attending with you (we love pets but can't make name tags for them), and dates you are attending.

Like you we hate the paperwork but with over 100 trailers coming to this rally, we do need your cooperation in helping us keep track of everyone attending.

Here's the link:

Canopener 2016 Rally Registration (RSVP)
Old 02-16-2015, 08:33 AM   #132
2 Rivet Member

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Carrollton , Georgia
Yay! Roy and Elaine are in 146 instead of 147. Would've been a bit crowded otherwise!
GWTFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #133
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
OK, y'all bear with me here. I'm attempting my very first Canopener Map Upgrade today... Give me a couple hours. I've almost got this thing figured out!

-Red, additional duties as assigned...
Old 02-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #134
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Canopener 2016 Map Update 02/16/2015

I've updated the 103 Loop map to reflect the RSVP's appearing on the registration page (RSVP Page) as of 02/16/2015

We may still be missing some of the RSVP's lost when the two RSVP lists were merged. If you RSVP'd earlier, and don't see your name on the map, you'll need to go to the RSVP page and register for the rally again by clicking on the Rally Registration link below. If you have a campground registration, and have not registered yet for the rally, please RSVP to the Rally Registration link below.

Canopener 2016 - Loop 103

Link to the current Outside Loop 103 Map:

Canopener 2016 - Outside Loop 103

Canopener 2016 Link to RSVP

We have a few people that have RSVP'd, but didn't list their site number or the names of members attending. Please check the RSVP page if you don't see your name listed on the maps...

-Red, dazed and confused...
Old 02-18-2015, 12:44 PM   #135
Wheels Itch)(Must Travel

2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
- east coastal area - , Florida
Dear P. Red,

I noticed on the loop 103 map that you have us correctly located at site 129.
However, please correct the names to 'Jon' and Deb.

Joe will have to go on the site waiting list and hope a site opens up.

Thanks,

Az-Streamer
(Jon & Deb)
[CENTER][I]
az-streamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 01:29 PM   #136
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by az-streamer View Post
Dear P. Red,

I noticed on the loop 103 map that you have us correctly located at site 129.

However, please correct the names to 'Jon' and Deb.

Joe will have to go on the site waiting list and hope a site opens up.

Thanks,

Az-Streamer

(Jon & Deb)

I'll have to talk to Joe first. He was there before you...

-Red, potato potato...
Old 02-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #137
3 Rivet Member

2015 27' FB International
2011 25' FB International
Lafayette , Louisiana
Mark & Michael... we have our site #48..... Ready!
Aluminum pulling Aluminum 2018 F-150 4X4 Platinum, 3.5L V-6, 10 speed trans, 6.5 bed, Max Tow 3.55 Elec Locking axle, Roadmaster Active Suspension ~ 2015 Airstream Custom Ordered 27fb International Serenity - Lafayette Louisiana
WBCCI 11100
LaBigDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:46 PM   #138
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Hey BigDogs, we were site number 42 last year, and from the way activities are being scheduled at the clubhouse and amphitheater, it looks like in the future that side will be the happening place... Make sure y'all sign in on the RSVP page, and I'll get the maps updated tomorrow sometime. Welcome to Canopener 2016!!!

-Red, Master of the Maps...
Old 02-20-2015, 05:34 AM   #139
King of the Zebra Speedo

Obrien , Florida
Hey errbody!!! The latest, greatest, and up to datest maps of Canopener 2016 are up and thumpin'... Check 'em out sometime. If you don't see your name on the map, then you're not on the official RSVP list. Go check that first.

We may still be missing some of the RSVP's lost when the two RSVP lists were merged. If you RSVP'd earlier, and don't see your name on the map, you'll need to go to the RSVP page and register for the rally again by clicking on the Rally Registration link below. If you have a campground registration, and have not registered yet for the rally, please RSVP to the Rally Registration link below.

Canopener 2016 - Loop 103

Link to the current Outside Loop 103 Map:

Canopener 2016 - Outside Loop 103

Canopener 2016 Link to RSVP

We have a few people that have RSVP'd, but didn't list their site number or the names of members attending. Please check the RSVP page if you don't see your name listed on the map. If your information on the RSVP page isn't correct, your info in the packet you receive at Canopener won't be correct.

-Red, did I mention the RSVP page???
Old 02-20-2015, 06:48 AM   #140
3 Rivet Member

2015 27' FB International
2011 25' FB International
Lafayette , Louisiana
Yes we are all signed up on the RSVP page. Just watched the video from last year.... looks like a everyone had a great time, and bundled up as the temps did dip down just a bit too far, for the coast.
Aluminum pulling Aluminum 2018 F-150 4X4 Platinum, 3.5L V-6, 10 speed trans, 6.5 bed, Max Tow 3.55 Elec Locking axle, Roadmaster Active Suspension ~ 2015 Airstream Custom Ordered 27fb International Serenity - Lafayette Louisiana
WBCCI 11100
LaBigDogs is offline   Reply With Quote