I'm so excited, fall is my very favorite time to take Lady out, did you make your reservations yet?
So a metal craft would be absolutely amazing, you know me, I'm always loving that! I was thinking about this for a little while and came up with some ideas. I'm not sure how feasible they are but I think once you look/think them over you may come up with something neat?! Here are some ideas:
- a lantern-style hurricane candle holder, perhaps with a hanging wire! This could be great with some riveting?
- a fridge magnet with rivets for AirMidwest/Airstream
- a simple (?) open back hoopty bracelet with rivets
- a neat utensil holder (cup/cylinder style)
- door hangers with riveting ad everyone can hammer their own greeting or name into it?
Let me know what you think of these ideas, I'm sure I can come up with more lol. Also, let me know what I can contribute to make it happen, we (my girls and I) always love, love, love learning from, and creating something cool, with you!