Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2003, 05:28 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Solar Rock Guard Part II

I'm sorry my originial post seemed to stir up some issues in people. I was just looking for help. Anyway, I found the answer to my question by visiting a dealer and seeing how the rock guard on a new trailer was installed. The installation is done and it looks and functions great!
P.S. The lady at Inland who took my order was very freindly and polite-she even called me "Honey"!
sibyrnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 06:02 AM   #2

Glad you got it done!

That was what I thought- you didn't have anything to go on- a new install with no previous hardware.

You did the right thing- see another and come up with a solution rather than cry and expect the part to jump out of the box and onto the trailer.

Some folks lack the intelligence to figure it out by a little investigation and creativity- too used to having it done by someone else. Good job!
trailertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 06:05 AM   #3
Aluminut

2004 25' Safari
. , Illinois
Sounds like Bear. A very sweet woman to deal with. When I was looking for a part, Bear promised to call me back as soon as she found something out.

As promised, she called and I was away from my desk (left her my work number). Anyway, I forgot to call back and Bear did call again and left another message for me.

At any rate, we eventually talked and I got the parts within a very reasonable time and Atwood also had no instructions on the service part I had ordered. I can be a kind of go where angels fear to tread kind of guy sometimes, so to me it worked out well. Of course, my install was in an area that was not within eyeshot, so I could afford to be a bit less worried.

Glad you got the rock guards on.

Eric
Silvertwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote