Old 06-01-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

2009 23' International
Milford , Michigan
16" for a 23ft International or 15"

I have like other things in my life run out of time to get things done so we can enjoy my Airstream with my family this summer. Nova Scotia this summer has been selected by the all important 4 person vote with kids breaking the tie.

I need some advice. Have read a lot of threads and need to create my own to follow this task at hand. My GYM's are toast. Have had them since I bought it, stored inside garage with my International. Never had any disasters. Only 2 woke up in the morning flats.

We would want to keep the look of the International on the wheels. Does that give me only one option? Sendel 15 inch S20's.

Question which tires if I want to move to LT? My Discount Tire guy seems a little clueless on the idea.

We are gravel road travelers. Montana, Colorado, the west fire roads I can be found on. We have been blessed with the mileage we have got out of our GYM's. We just know our number will be up sometime in the middle of one of those 60 mile stretches across Utah.

Thanks Mark

Old 06-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

2009 23' International
Milford , Michigan
Ordered the Sendel S20-56545T to match the International style wheels.
5 @ $93

Then went with the 235/75R15 Michelin LTX m/S2
5 @ $132

Speak now or for a long time I be using these guys.

Well haven't seen any comments. I have seen many on other threads telling people to do the research on the forum. I get that, but out of left field people hijack the thread with some data about trailer tires from 25 years ago.

I have had at least 30 cups of coffee reading them. Still could not make heads or tails from all but one person who sent me a PM. For them I say thanks.

Mark