Problems with cover for 7-pin cord
I thought a cover for the trailer 7-pin electrical cord would be good to keep dirt out when not connected to the TV. I was wrong again. Boy did that $5.95 purchase cause a problem on my trip. This is the blue, green mold that formed in 11 days before leaving for Memorial Day. I cleaned with toothbrush and hoped for the best. “Check trailer wiring” message came up before I left the driveway, although the trailer lights stayed on. Stopped at Lowes for a wire brush, electrical contact cleaner, and di-electric grease. Took a while but it seems to have solved the problem.
When will I learn to leave well enough alone?