Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Towing, Tow Vehicles & Hitches > Hitches, Couplers & Balls
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #81
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Rochester Hills , Michigan
Even Hensley Mfg. is using this clip on their website here..This was mentioned before..

Here are some more shoots..I assume these shoots are just for demo purposes by using a constant left and right turning of the TV..

THIS clip demonstrates the movement the hitch ball will undergo as depicted in some diagrams earlier on in this thread..

Enjoy..
Old 01-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #82
More than one rivet loose

Currently Looking...
Los Alamos , New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanoeStream
My head is spinning. That YouTube link was what started post #1 in this thread. Its okay though Devo -- you've got a rally to go to. When Michelle left my driveway 3 weeks ago she wondered if the ice around her Airstream's tires would keep it frozen in place. Inquiring Floridians want to know?? Or not.
I was joking. Kind of. If it had already been frozen then I would not have worried about it. SInce it was warm water running out under the trailer and freezing then it is possible for the tires to be frozen to the ground.

Looking for a 1962 Flying Cloud

thecatsandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:51 PM   #83
ProPride Industries, Inc.
Commercial Member

Holly , MI
Ok, I'll agree to disagree, to a point, Action.

From a guy who has been directly "involved" in over 10,000 of these sales this is my official statement.

There are many types of hitch designs out there in this great country. Just as there are many different people out there in this great country. The diversity of all of these hitches, and people, are what makes this a great country.

Some of these hitch designs may not be for you. Others may not be for them. That is exaclty the way it should be.

They all work. They work with different benefits for different people. We all make decisions based on different factors. It doesn't make our decisions wrong, it just makes them different. Back to the paragraph about diversity.

There are companies out there who think that they can market "stuff" and cram it down the customer's throats. They "market" with an attitude that the customer is an idiot and needs to be told what is the best "stuff" for them. I don't subscribe to that idea. Back to the paragraph about different hitch designs.

So, even though hitch discussions make for quite a few forum posts around this great, diverse, electronic world, it all boils down to intelligent people making intelligent choices that fit in their lives.

That's the real world, folks. At least my personal view of it.

Happy New Year to all of you! I appreciate all the kind words I have been PM'd, and all the emails and phone calls I have received supporting me in the launching of my business.
Tu ne cede malis
Sean Woodruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #84
Airstreamin and luvin it
Commercial Member

2005 25' Safari
Northwest Panhandle , The Sunshine State/WBCCI 6637
Hitch

You know...I would really love to get one of these hensley or new proride hitches but I really dont think I need one at the moment.All my vehicle needs is the sway control because I have an automatic airsuspension.It adjusts it self on it own all the time.I will be looking at one of these in the future though.Just not right now.I still want one really bad and it is hard to hold back when I see one.

Devoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:22 PM   #85
ProPride Industries, Inc.
Commercial Member

Holly , MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoman
You know...I would really love to get one of these hensley or new proride hitches but I really dont think I need one at the moment.All my vehicle needs is the sway control because I have an automatic airsuspension.It adjusts it self on it own all the time.I will be looking at one of these in the future though.Just not right now.I still want one really bad and it is hard to hold back when I see one.
Understood, Devoman. I'll be here, when the timing is right for you, to answer any questions you might have.
Tu ne cede malis
Sean Woodruff is offline   Reply With Quote