Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Tomball , Texas
hitch with "off" and "on" to control as bars

Do you run with the switch to "off" meaning the are bars unlocked? When we bought our AS 23FB we were told to leave the lock "on" and only unlock when backing if needed. We started having issues with the ad bars causing the saddle clamps to move. Well, $162 later we are now being told that we run with the bars unlocked meaning the "off" position is engaged. The hitch is the Recurve 6.
Tried to post pic, but received message I do not have permission.
dlenloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:20 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Tomball , Texas
Well, since my phone wants to auto correct everything it doesn't like, let me clarify some of the weirdness in my question. When the mention of "as" bars shows up, it should be "WD" bars just as "ad" bars should be "WD" bars as well.
dlenloe is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search