Old 05-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #15
ProPride, Inc.
Commercial Member
Grand Blanc , Michigan
Send a message via Skype™ to Sean Woodruff
RE: Shipping

I would bet they won't charge you that when they run the actual invoice. It looks to me like they have the cart set up to charge $8.50 per piece. They can mail ALL of them to you for about $5.00.

ProPride Hitch
"The Next Generation in Trailer Sway Elimination"
Grand Blanc, MI
Tu ne cede malis
Sean Woodruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
Georgetown , Texas
How Were They Shipped?

the shipping rate do seem very high, but I am wondering how the parts were shipped - USPS, UPS or FedEx?

Were the shipping expedited like say "next day", or three days?

SRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #17
30' 1999 Excella
Kingwood , Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to Tin Diesel
Originally Posted by SRW View Post
the shipping rate do seem very high, but I am wondering how the parts were shipped - USPS, UPS or FedEx?

Were the shipping expedited like say "next day", or three days?

There is no choice given in the shipping function. I looked for that - snail mail would be OK.

Also, I already have the spare parts kit from Hensley. They only provide one grease fitting in the kit (as shown in the photo).
Hey, its the only way to be sure!
Tin Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #18
1 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
North Georgetown , Ohio
If you look at my few posts you’ll see I felt the HAHA needed a few changes and I made them. I haven’t got word from the people at Hensley if my comments aren’t welcome, but if I was doing it, I would make the changes that I have made. My posts are in the ultimate HAHA users guide forum. So here is another.

Path of least resistance. Everything follows it. I, in my own simple way, have no faith in the operation that, when you pump grease into the zerk fitting it will go where needed on the weight bars. The fit between the weight bar and the pocket they fit into is way to loose to expect the grease to flow 100% around the weight bar then pass out the bottom when the pocket the weight bar is in becomes full of grease. If you have the bars loaded then you have at least two contact areas on the bars, two bearing surfaces. Nothing will force grease between these bearing surfaces unless you have a grease grove and lube line running to it, and you don’t. So I get a few fingers of grease, cover the end of the weight bar that fits into the pocket and push it up into the hole, knowing it is now covered 100% with grease. Those of you that can’t stand grease, rubber gloves.

Mike44665 is offline   Reply With Quote